┊: ❝ Scrunchie - Wonki ⵌ

[F]

❝Now we'll never stray away from eachother!❞

𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻:
"Therefore you and me" - Kiwi - sped up ☆
01:57 ━━━━●───── 02:55
ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻ ♡

(Jungwon is 11 and Niki is 10)

╰┈➤ Prompt: Where Jungwon and Niki have a sleepover but Jungwon does something very unexpected.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ding!

The doorbell rang. He heard it, but didn't wanna answer it since he thought it was just one of his moms friends.

"Yang Jungwon, Niki and his mom are here!" The said boy gasped leaping off his bed and raced down the stairs.

"NIKI!" Jungwon jumped at the younger making him laugh and wrap his arms around Jungwon.

"Hey" Niki said when they broke the hug. Jungwon smiled, "Cmon let's go to my room!" The shorter dragged Niki up the stairs, excited.

He hasn't seen the younger in while. So he decided to surprise him with something.

"Oh wow, did you clean your room before I came?" Niki asked, eyes scanning the interior of my room.

"Yea, mom made me" The older replied with a eye roll, which made the other giggle.

"I'm bored let's play video games! I got this new one..."

"Ooo cool"

------------------------------------------

"Lights out boys" Jungwon's mom informed them.

"Aww what.." Jungwon whined looking at his mom with puppy eyes, hoping she would change her mind.

But she didn't. "Jungwon you can play with Niki tomorrow, now get some sleep will ya?"

"She's right Won" Niki agreed.

Jungwon's mom smiled at the younger "See?"

"Fine.." Jungwon sighed, turning off the PlayStation.

"Goodnight~" The woman said blowing a kiss to Jungwon, to which he deflected.

Once the door was closed, Jungwon told Niki he could shower first but he said he'd shower tomorrow.

"Ew..stinky" Jungwon teased, blocking his nose.

"Oi" Niki frowned.

"Sorry~" Jungwon half-heartedly said.

Once Jungwon had finished showering, they both got in Jungwon's bed finding the will to sleep harder than ever.

"Niki.. Can I show you something?" Jungwon whispered.

"Sure" Niki said quietly.

The response made Jungwon quickly jump out of bed and walk to his drawer. He grabbed two thing that Niki couldn't clearly see.

"What is that?" Niki asked once the older boy came close enough for him to see it.

They were bands. No.. Scrunchies even.

"They are scrunchies... I bought them for me and you" Jungwon muttered thinking Niki didn't like them or thought they were girly.

"I decorated them myself.." The boy added. One of the scrunchies were blue and had cute chick stickers on them with his name in the middle spelt out withs stickers.

The other was white and had blue butterflies on it Jungwon's name in the middle with a cat sticker beside it.

Niki stayed silent.

"Do you like them? It's okay if you don't.. " Jungwon said pouting a little.

"No. I don't like them" Niki said making Jungwon's eyes widen and swell with tears.

"I love them!" Niki whisper-yelled remembering that Jungwon's mom was still sleeping.

Letting out a sigh of relief, Jungwon smiled and put the scrunchie on the other's wrist. Then he wore his own.

"These are so cute" Niki smiled.

"I made them since we barely see eachother and could remember one another" Jungwon looked at the taller male with loving eyes.

This struck a idea into Niki's mind. "I know another way we can remember eachother" He said with a smirk.

"How?" Jungwon said acting innocent even though he saw Niki's smirk.

The younger moved closer to the other slightly pecking his lips.

This action Jungwon's eyes widen and turn a light red.

Niki just smiled, feeling accomplished for making the kids her blush.

"Now we'll never stray away from eachother!"

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
Stop bcuz this one shot took like 5 months to make-

I've just been really busy and didn't have time to update this book.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this heck of a one shot!

Bye~

─Kali