┊: ❝ Ditto - Heehoonⵌ

[A to F]

I'm lost in a ditto for you❞

𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻:
"Show me how - Men I trust - 1 hour loop☆
01:57 ━━━━●───── 02:55
      ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻       ♡

╰┈➤Prompt: In which Sunghoon falls in love with his best friend, but is love to blind for one's eye?

Not requested!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Seungie!"

Tackled in a hug by a reconsidered stranger with their cheek nuzzling into his back, Heeseung smiled turning around to see the energy filled boy.

"Hi hoon" Heeseung smiled brushed him off lightly, leaving a pouty Sunghoon in the dust.

"Hey! Why'd you brush me off!?" The  younger male pouted having being touchy was his love language.

"Sunghoon I was going to my locker, I can't have you hug me there can I?" He chuckled, shaking his head lightly.

Sunghoon hated when he was right, it made him feel stupid.

But there's always the two best friends, a smart one and dumb one, a calm one and a energy-filled one.

That's how they were and Sunghoon never wanted it to change, nor did Heeseung.

At least not until the feelings came.

Feelings Sunghoon never felt before.

A feeling so...unique and faint, sure he had fallen in love a few times but he never felt this type of love...

and it always came when he was around the older male.

But he managed fo shrug it off, his curiosity growing slowly if him and Heeseung would be a good couple.

It even bothered him when the said other was with a girl
and he honestly didn't know why.

Haven fallen in love with Heeseung, he tried giving hints like hugging him, holding hands, tutor lessons and stuff like that like that.

But Heeseung being the clueless person he is didn't get any and thought he was just being clingy and nice.

So it resorted to Sunghoon pretending they were in a relationship, without Heeseung knowing.

It was honestly the only way he could satisfy the fire Heeseung lit in him.

Obsessed? Mabye yes, but it was better than giving clueless hints.

Sometimes he fed him grapes in the cafeteria, making people think they were dating, which in fact is what Sunghoon wanted.

He didn't want Heeseung to go with anyone else, mabye even fall in love with them.

He didn't want the only person he loved fly to another bird and leave him alone, wondering if he was really that boring.

"Well I ran all the way here so I wouldn't miss the chance to walk with you~" Sunghoon swayed a little, a mischievous grin slipping onto his face.

At that point he was lost in a ditto, confused but happy. At least till she came.

"About that-" "Heeseung!" Hearing the soft voice call out they nothing looked in the direction it came from.