┊: ❝ Fluff you - Sunwon ⵌ

[F]

Fluff you wonie.

𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻:
"Wake up in the sky - Gucci Mane" - sped up ☆
01:57 ━━━━●───── 02:55
      ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻       ♡

╰┈➤Prompt: Where Sunoo and Jungwon just had a fight, but Sunoo doesn't have the guts to swear.

(Requested by Slaytheoneandonly)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Sunoo! Look what you did!" Jungwon raged at the older, completely lost in anger to even realize how sensitive the boy was.

Startled, tears pricked in the older's eyes, "I just..."

"And I could have won.." Jungwon grunted looking back at his three screen monitor.

He was playing games since noon, without paying attention to Sunoo, his own boyfriend, or the world around him.

Till Sunoo decided to bother him a little, spiking his anger because he was in the finals and would have won if Sunoo didn't block him.

Yes he did love him but sometimes Sunoo could be...clingy.

A lot.

Sunoo, being the sensitive person he was, ran out the room and into their shared bedroom, tearing falling onto his clothes.

The younger watched, realizing what he did but didn't go after him. He's dealt with this Sunoo alot so he knew what to do. Sighing he turned off his monitors, making sure to save so no data was lost, and went into the kitchen.

Jungwon had a thing for cooking and since Sunoo loved food he decided to make something for him, taking a bunch of supplies he would need and laying the on the kitchen island.

Sprinkling the last grains of sugar, Jungwon was proud of himself, looking at the masterpiece he had created from scratch. It was a little molten cake covered with yellow icing, a piece of a biscuit and a strawberry on top.

He took the plate upstairs carefully, not wanting to drop it after he spent about an hour in the kitchen.

He opened the door to the bed room and saw Sunoo lightly sleeping with some stuffed animals on the floor. He probably threw them out of anger Jungwon thought , having to step over them and placed the plate on the bedside table.

About a minute of contemplating if he should wake sunoo up or not, he felt the older grumble and shift to face him, sleepy eyes staring at him. "Fluff you Wonie" He whispered, taking the plushie beside him and hit the younger lightly.

Jungwon chuckled at the cuteness of his boyfriend since he knew Sunoo never had the guts to swear, he always felt werid saying the words and Won teased him about it.

Th said male kissed the older's forehead, notifying Sunoo that he was sorry which of course he accepted since he knew he was being annoying and since he smelt the molten cake.

"I'm sorry bunny, I should have understood your feelings and how you cared for my mental health. Hm?" Jungwon said climbing on top of the boy, kissing his jawline which made Sunoo laugh since it tickled.

"I forgive you." The older smiled, "Mostly because of the cake" he added sitting up, taking the fork and cutting a piece out of it making the chocolate inside ooze out.

He ate it, eyes widening from how delicious it was. "So good!" Sunoo mumbled taking another bite from it.

"Glad you like it baby" Jungwon grinned, always feeling good about himself when Sunoo liked his dishes.

Sunoo feed the last piece to Jungwon which he gladly accepted. "Cuddle?" Sunoo made gabby hands like baby.

"Of course baby. I want you to forgive me dearly" Jungwon laid beside him, spooning him in his arms.

"I do." Sunoo smiled, quickly falling asleep in his boyfriend's hold.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Short but cute! Hoped you liked it♡
– Kali
˙✧˖°📷 ༘ ⋆。˚