Heart Break🗡️❤️

Zacznij od początku

Kuwar Pratap leaves from there to Avoid all the princess.

Ajabdeh stands laughing.

Kuwar Pratap is fully annoyed and tries to hide when he comes across Rawat ji.

"Pls sir, if in future so many girls comes to the palace please inform me in advance"
Pratap pleads

" But kuwar sa, one of the girl is gonna stay here forever"
Says Rawat ji laughing

" What why are you saying this"
Ask Pratap

" This event is just an excuse kuwar sa, queen and king is trying to find a good wife for you among these princesses"
Pratap is shocked at this discovery
And thinks that how everything makes sense now.

That's why all the Princess are roaming around him,

" No no no" Pratap says to himself
I can't get married nooo, all the girls are so annoying, I can't even share anything with them.

Then he thinks of Ajabdeh

"Wait does she know about this..? Because she doesn't want to come here at first place..."

" If I really have to marry she would be a better choice"

Pratap runs to Ajabdeh's room to hear the truth wether she knew about his marriage or not.

He goes to Ajabdeh's room and finds her preparing for the Pooja.

"Ajabdeh..."

Ajabdeh is shocked and stands up .

" What happened kuwar sa, are you still trying to run from those Princesses.. " ask Ajabdeh  teasing him

" Stop it Ajab, do you know what is happening in the place"

Ajabdeh is confused and turns around and says

" Yes ofcourse, a Pooja is going on, that's why all the guests are called here... "

Pratap understanda in an instant that she is lying.

He goes in front of her and ask again...

" I am asking about the real reason, do you know why all the princess are called here.. "

Ajabdeh gets tensed and tries again.

" Yes for the festival "
Ajabdeh says trying not to sound nervous.

Kuwar Pratap is so mad now, not only did she knew, she didn't even wanted to come here and she is even teasing him over other girls.
Does she not have any feelings for him, does she really only see him as a friend and does she not care at all about him getting married to one of these girls.

Kuwar Pratap is more furious at the last part.

"Ajabdeh, did you knew about my Marriage with one of these princess or not..? Last time I am asking very clearly.."

Kuwar Pratap says partly shouting

Ajabdeh gets tensed and realise that she can't lie more.

" Yes I know, since beginning "
Says Ajabdeh

"And you don't care... At all, you are infact happily setting me up with your friend Phool "

Pratap ask Ajabdeh not Caring about anyone but he wants his answers today

" Ofc I care you are my friend and Phool is a very good girl that's why I suggested it and you two will make a great match. "

Ajabdeh says with a cracking voice  trying to stop her tears.

Kuwar Pratap's heart is completely shattered at these words and he is sad and angry now.
He wants to tell her how much he likes her but she just said clearly how she don't care at all.

"Fine" says Pratap and leaves

Ajabdeh breaks in tears as soon as he leaves the room.