"Seokjin? Yoongi's bodyguard?" I asked and his eyes widen in surprise.

"Uh.. How do you- I mean, even Yoongi don't know." he asked still in shock.

"Well.." I shrugged. "I'm Park Jimin. nice to meet you Mr. Kim." I smiled and his eyes grew wider and the mouth formed an O shape

"That explains a lot." He chuckled "Nice to meet you too Mr. Park. You can call me Jin"

"And you can call me Jimin." I smiled. "Also I would like to thank you for protecting Yoongi from the accident. Thank you very much for keeping him safe" I said.

"It's my Job Jimin. Don't bother about it" he smiled. He has a beautiful smile.

"Uhm.. yeah.. By the way would you like to come in? It's my birthday actually."

"Oh.. really! Happy birthday Jimin. But I don't think I can Join. Enjoy your evening." he said. and I smiled. Jae was still on the floor clutching on his fractured hand and stomach.

"If you say so. And maybe can you call a cab for him to hospital or something?" I asked him pointing at Jae.

"Maybe I can.. But I don't really want to." He pull out a gun from his back and pointed it on Jae's head. If I say Jae looked scared will be an under statement. He was bewildered and his anger was replaced with pure fear. "Don't even dare to come near a kilometer radius of Jimin. If there's a next time we cross paths, I won't hesitate to put a bullet on your head." He warned and Jae nodded fiercely.

"I won't. I won't. Please don't kill me." he pleads looking at me for help. I hold on Jin hyung's shoulder to make him stop scaring him.

"Fine. I will take care of him Jimin. You go inside. Every one would be waiting for you."

"Don't worry I won't kill him." he chuckled and I made back inside.

________________________

Oh my god!!Finally!! I was really excited to introduce Jin's character. Has anyone expected Jin will be Yoongi's bodyguard? Has anyone noticed Jin has never come to stage in past 18 chapters?

Also can you drop a comment if you are liking the chapters.. is this story interesting for you also? because in my head its really an interesting story.. It's boring only when I write it down.. I'm sorry! 😮‍💨😭😭

I know maybe you all will be confused after reading this chapter. It will be cleared in the next chapter. Jimin is not a person who we thought of, guys 🤭🤭. I like power bottoms so I'm not letting Jimin be a helpless teenage boy. Oops did I tell bottom? Well.. Nevermind 🤫😉

And the chapter of Yoongi's accident, I planned to introduce Jin in that part. Imagine Jin in black tucked in shirt with sleeves rolled up to the elbow, driving a car with one hand and carrying a gun on the other, aiming at the truck while driving, and skidding the vehicle on the front before the truck falls.. aghhh It'll be mass and cool.. I really want to see Jin in a action k-drama.. he would be perfect.. with the physic and that world wide handsome face. uff!! I'm so hyped.

Also I was planned to post this yesterday. But I got cold and I slept right after finishing my work hours. So Belated Happy Birthday to our dear Moochi! I love him so fucking much.