Yoongi was also surprised at the sudden change of taehyung. 'What the hell he means he can handle? Who Jimin is going to meet!' He saw the younger go out of the house and he followed. Yoongi stayed just out to the door as he saw Jimin talking with the man in the front yard. 'Who is that!' Yoongi thought and focused to see the boys' face. 'Jae? This motherfucker. Why the fuck Taehyung let Jimin go to see this bastard..' . Yoongi watched them talking until Jae decided to grab Jimin's hand. Yoongi's blood boiled in rage and was about to stomp right to them. But he saw something which was really unexpected causing his body to halt.

*Jimin's POV*

I was really disappointed than angry when I got the message from Jae saying he is in front of my house, and he want to talk to me again. He changed a lot. This was not the Jae I loved. The man I was in love with was an angel. who was really sweet and caring.But there's no point talking about the past. He changed to a complete asshole. And I'm over him. completely. I walked up to him who was standing at the front yard.

"What you want to say, Jae?" I asked.

"Jimin, I want you back. I still love you. Please."

I let out a scoff. He must be kidding me. The audacity.

"Do you really expect me to come back to you after what you did? You didn't even care to apologize, and you want me back?" I huffed

"Look, Jimin! It was an accident. Please trust me. I was drunk and made a mistake. It was a one time. Please forgive me. "

"Please don't make yourself a fool Jae. You and I both know that was not a one time thing."

"It was"

"Ha! It's a shame that you thought I won't dig on what happened with you and that boy. It was certainly not a mistake or a one time thing." I quoted in the air. " And why you need me back after, what almost a year later? Did that boy left you? he finally realized you are a real asshole?" I saw his face changing red in anger. But he tried to control it and turned the expression to sad, shredding fake tears.

"Honey, I know you love me. and I love you too.. Please give me one more chance." he said

"For your information Jae. No I don't love you anymore. I'm totally over you. and NO, I'm not giving you any chances. Leave me alone." I sighed and turned to leave but he suddenly grabs on my wrist.

"I won't leave you until you agree to come back to me darling" He says. I winced in pain as the grip tightens.

"I don't want you to get beaten up, Jae. Leave me once I say this. " I warned him for the last time.

"who's gonna beat me hah? I don't see your keepers with you now." He said mockingly.

That's it. that's the limit. I cracked my neck before I put my free hand on his knuckles which was holding my hand and I swing my other arm to grab his wrist and cracked it. He screamed in pain. I kicked on his stomach as he tried to swing his other hand towards me.

"I don't need anyone to handle you, Jae. I avoided it because I loved you so much that I couldn't hurt you. But this, you asked this. so please let's not meet again." I released his hand from my hold as he crouched down clutching on his stomach. I can see his face getting red in anger and the pain.

"That's...." I jumped a little hearing an unfamiliar voice. I didn't expect anyone to see this. A man in a tucked in shirt with sleeves rolled up to elbow and pants, full in black appeared near me. He was tall and Broad shouldered. His face, a perfect piece of art. Flawless and angelic. "That was really impressive." Then man said.

"Thanks.. I guess." I chuckled. "You are?"

"Oh.. I.. I'm Kim Seokjin.. I was just passing by and saw-"