🌻Chapter sixteen - A confession.

(THANK YOU FOR 200+ VOTES AND 4.7K VIEWS GUYS! I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT!)

Despite Moons aggression towards the situation, Sun seemed quite calm when you told him about Boshi.

"Sun...you aren't upset about this?" You ask, as this seemed off.

Sun would stare at you calmly, but sighed softly and nodded. "Im sure Sunshine, I dont want this person to hurt you... But if you trust them, I do too.

You smiled warmly at how sweet and kind he was, expecting him to be angry and jealous like his brother. You couldn't help but give him a hug. 

When you hugged Sun, he jumped slightly as he didn't expect it, but quickly hugged back.

You could hear little purrs come out of him, and he started to warm up. When you looked up at him, he was blushing, and his rays were glowing.

You smile and cup his cheek, and he looks at you with wide eyes. The heat of the moment set in, and you felt yourself getting closer to his face.

But you quickly snapped out of it, with Sun staring at you in a flustered state.

"Oh god..Im so sorry sun...I-"

You were cut off by Sun smashing his face into yours. You felt your heart skip a beat as your lips squashed together.

Your wide eyes slowly flutter shut, leaning into the kiss. Suns eyes closed as he kissed back, with the two of you in heaven right now.

You felt like this could last forever, but you unintentionally pulled away as you needed to catch your breath. Sun breathed heavily as he looked at you with a warm smile, seeming to be in content with your little moment.

You looked away in embarrassment as you didn't expect any of this to happen. Sun used a finger to place on your chin, moving your head to face him. 

"I..I love you, sunshine." He whispers, causing your eyes to light up.

He loves you...he...he loves...me?

You felt your heart beat faster, and your cheeks flush. You smiled at him, looking into his eyes. 

"I love you too sunny."

(SHORT CHAPTER BUT I GOT SOME STUFF COMING SOON!!)

(And dw, y/n will realize they love Moon too...which will confuse them quite a bit. Thanks for reading!)