Ar: ne apa Elam ena feel pana nu sollu na apadiyae panra.... promise...

Dh: adhu Elam mudiyathu.....

Ar: please d....

Dh: sudden ah night parotta sapdanum pola irukum....

Ar: ayo ayo adhu Elam un healthy d....

Dh: ila enaku venum....

Ar: en pattukutty la un vaithula irukura Nithilan ku othukathu ma....

He kept her hand in her stomach and said that....

May be this is what he done when he will be with her at the time of her pregnancy..

Dh: enaku ila unga payanuku tha....

She said innocently making him sighed...

Ar: seri va polam....

He slowly take her to the hotel but dhivya asked him to stop at road side shop which he agreed after seeing tears in her eyes and expecting eyes....

After giving their order both sit in the car....

Dh: yenga namaku payana ponna....

Ar: enava irundha ena adhu nama uyiru thana.... but ponnu porantha nalla irukum appa chellam la.... na appa Sathya va pathrukan enakum apadi irukanum.... unaku....

Dh: payan.... yena pasanga tha amma mela pasama irupanga adhuku tha....

Ar: ne vena paru payan porantha kuda en Mela Avan una vida adhigama pasama irupan...

After their order arrived they sit inside the car and eat it and went to home and layed in bed....

Dh: en delivery apa kuda irupinga la....

Ar: promise...

He said....

Dhivya see aravind and started to cry in embrace....

Dh: ipadi tha irundhukum la....

Ar: ama....

Dh: enaku valakappu pananum...

Ar: nalaikae paniduvom...

Dhivya nodded and both laid down and at the same time nithilan entered the room sleepily and parted her mother and father and laid centre....

Ar: ena Ahchu en pattu ku.....

Nithi: thambi pesavae matinguran appa.... enaku thookam varuthu....

He pouted and dhivya aravind laughed and hugged him....

As planned next day aravind arranged small set up in lawn and arranged the baby shower function for dhivya but this time nithilan was not inside the tummy who was sitting in her lap....

All felt overwhelmed and celebrate the baby shower function happily....

Aravind started to do everything what dhivya asks....

One day dhivya informed about her job to aravind.... he said that he already know about this and he wanted her to join office again as nithilan started to go school...

But dhivya want to be with Sadhana to take care her as Mythili started her job as professor...

after 9 month sadhana went to labour and she give birth to baby boy and they named him RANA....

Nithilan was very happy to see a new born first time.... he always be with his brother and started to sleep with his brother to protect him from everyone...

In night if Rana cry he woke up immediately and ran to crib and started to pacify him and sadhana and Rakesh recorded those moments.....

After sadhana fed Rana and made him sleep she put nithilan for sleep he slept in centre of Rakesh and sadhana...

Aravind and dhivya get time with each other due to Nithilan sleeping in the sadhana room and so they started their relationship slowly to the next level...

After a year Mythili also announced her pregnancy and everyone was very much happy...

Sathya finished her Post graduate and started to work in MK EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS.....

So elders arranged her marriage with prakash and that was a best marrage till upto date.....

Soon Mythili give birth to girl baby making all the happiest one.....

Nithilan was overprotective towards his baby sister.... Ranav always stays beside her sister when Nithilan went to school... if anyone come to touch her ranav hit them...

And they named the baby as PRANUSHA as pradeep wished...

After 5 years

When Nithilan was 9 years old......

Ranav was 5 years old and Pranusha was 3 years old.....

Sathya give birth to girl child and they named her as SARA.....

And amirtha went to her labour and she delived baby boy and she died in delivery time....

The total family devasted and Siva was extremely shocked and shattered.....

On hospital outside....

Lakshmi amma Muthukumar Thilagar savithri anbu Selvam shree Devi was standing.....

La: ipadi oru life venuma.... 

Mk: nama pullainga kasta padratha pakava na uyiroda irukanum adhuku na sethe poirukalamae...

Savithri: en ammu siva va kalyanam pana sethruva nu therinja aprm enaku indha life vendam....

Shree: ama en ponnu engayo irundhalum appa amma pasathula santhosama irundha ana na avaluku andha pasam kuda kudukalayae..... aprm yen na uyiroda irukanum....

Thilagar: indha life vendam....

Anbu: enala mudila.... unaku puriyutha na en dhivi ma va aravind a kalyan panika force Pani irukan... aggreement marriage ku accept Pana vechrukaran...

La: idhu vendam.... idhu vendam.... na avanagala vayithula sumakama irundhalum avanga en pullainga tha.... ana ipo... idhu vendam... en pullainga ena veruthu othukunanga.... na en mama ku throgam Pani irukan ... enaku idhu vendam....

She cried...

Muthukumar kneeled before her.....

Mk: na ilamayae ne nama pullaingala na valarthuruka adhu apadiyae irukattum....

Shree: ama anbu na avala pakala nah ena... Ava ena urichu vechu irundhalae adhu pothathu....

Sav: ama thilagar sadhana amirtha nama ponnu ah irundhu amirtha Siva va kalyanam Pani sagurathuku Ava Siva va Kalyanam panamae irukalam....

Mk: seri kelambalam...

All nodded and wiped their tears ..

Muthukumar see his family one last time and moved out....

They reached to coimbatore and went to the temple....

They stand before the god and take one diamond which was shining in temple... it's like some treasury stone....

All six touch it together and placed it in the god feet....

All: engala manichru... engaluku indha valkai vendam... ne kudutha valkai yae ethukurom.....

Soon the thunder sound came and the bells in temple started to hit themselves and there is a storm came inside the temple...

All closed their eyes in the storm and the storm took them from there and soon they disappeared.....

Author note....

How was it.....

So here is the official end of HEIRS OF MK EMPIRE.....

last ah oru suspense iruku la....

Wait and see......

Author was suffering from health issues so I can not tell you about surprise immediately...... so please wait untill I get back to normal......