84 ~ The Preparation for Big Day

Începe de la început

He asked in a slow voice and I chuckled all of sudden.

"Two hundred,"

I said and he laughed a little and kissed my cheek.

"I am proud of you, Aiswarya. I am so proud of you,"

He said ina serious voice and I shook my head and placed my palm on chest, pushing him slightly away.

"But, being proud is not enough, I have to test the fittings of these, so sit on the couch and tell me whats looking good and whats not,"

I said and he smiled holding my wrist and kissing my knuckles.

"You know I have zero sense about it,"

He said and I thinned my brows.

"But, still I must look better in some colors and not in others,"

I tried to say and he pouted his cheeks and slowly shook his head.

"Any color and you look beautiful,"

He said and I clicked my tongue.

"You forgot one,"

I said and he looked at me with confusion and asked.

"What?"

"Without any color,"

I said and he chuckled.

"Come on, do not distract me. I know you are not going to ask for it,"

He said immediately changing the topic and walked towards the couch and I just smiled looking at him, sitting down.

"I will be back,"

I said and he suddenly stopped.

"Wait, why walking here and there? I will come with you,"

He said and I timidly chuckled.

I walked inside the dressing area, picking all the dresses and asked him to pick the remaining.

He locked the door behind us and I started to change and show him everything I created and being part of.

His eyes were amazed, happy and proud for me.

I had never been this happier.

And, in this moment I realized that all my life I did not long for the love, I did not long for the support, I did not long for the emotions but the faith.

Faith is a very less spoken word, we talk about love, we about support, we talk about everything will be good, but it all begins with faith.

"Vishwas ho to patthar me bhi Bhagwan dikhte hai"

No one believed in me. Never.

And, seeing those disbelief in my whole life, I started to lose faith in myself too.

But, that did not mean that I was a less competant, or less deserving or less hardworking.

I used to be this before too but he lit the fire of faith in me. He lighten my world with the faith in love, with the faith my support, with the faith in my hardwork.

And, as I started to believe in myself, I made people believe in me too.

The rest is the history.

I saw him eyes glistening with the each outfit I wore. Initially, when I was not completely aware, I took his love and support as lust.

But, it never was lust. It was a pure love.

And, even if it was lust than I was proud that he waited for twenty years only to shower that slightly lustful love over his wife, that he did not even see before the marriage.