84 ~ The Preparation for Big Day

Aishwarya POV

Our consummation night became the topic of coversation for the next few days. I looked at attendees smiling look at me, many whispering and a few making faces.

But, I was loving the that I was becoming attention to people.

And, I loved the reactions of those attendees that once were talking ill about me.

Suddenly, I was feeling that I was on the cloud nine. That I could never be happier than this.

But, little did I know that I would be going even happier when the first meeting of Royal women would arranged.

After our consummation night, he did not try to come closer to me. But, our distance had been erased to negligible. As he said, he was waiting for to ask him for the next time.

But, I was waiting for the moment of the meeting to get over. 

Only three days had been left for the meeting and all the designs and their finishing were almost done.

Suddenly an attendee called.

"Princess,"

I lifted my gaze from the paper on which I was doing the calculations of the cost to whole thing that we arranged.

"Ji,"

I said with the slight smile and looked at other attendees following her behind with the huge plates in their hands.

"All the stitching done?"

I asked immediately standing up and she nodded.

"Perfect,"

I said and felt slight nervousness in my belly.

"Keep them inside,"

I said to them and quickly started to wrap all my things in the library to watch to the bedroom.

"Where is Hukum?"

I asked Moni and she replied.

"He went to meet Ranaji,"

I nodded and looked at the attendees.

"Alright, you can go,"

I said to the attendees and looked at Moni.

"Can you ask Hukum to come here whenever he gets free? I think I am going nervous,"

I said and she immediately nodded with a smile.

She left from there and I walked towards the collection. Removing the fabric from the plate, I looked at the beautiful attire inspired from peacock, but better than the one I made for my sister.

But, the only problem was that I did not know if it would look on my skin color or not.

No, I was not hating my complexion, I was just finding something according to it, and its called embracing.

I took the attire and walked into the changing area. Standing against the mirror, I started to strip my clothes and changed into this heavy lehnga. The special thing about this was that it had mirror work in it, that means whenever the person would go in the sunlight or moonlight, it would look ravishing and steal the whole glamour.

I tied to tie the knot of the skirt around my waist and I did not know but I had gained a little bit of weight. It could be due to Hukum or the fact that I was just happy, and even my hunger increased.

Maybe because I was working more now.

Leaving it, I changed into the blouse and I asked the tailor to stitch only the single Dori blouse and make the neck small that the shoulder would not fall down.