51 ~ The First Wave of Sinful Pleasure

4K votes fasttt!!!

Mature content ahead!

Mene is vishwas par update kiya hai ki aap sab 5 minute nikaal kar saare chapters par vote kar doge. I want your favourite book to break all the previous records of Magicallovely Histrom Universe.

Show how much you love Ranvijay.

Tune in to "Hai Rama", "Tinka Tinka" and "Katra Katra" 🤣

Aishwarya POV

I felt him coming closer, and I blinked nervously when he pressed his knee beside me on the bed. I tilted backwards with the move. I placed my hand on my chest to keep the fabric on my chest when he made me lie down on the bed under him.

My back touched the soft mattress beneath me, and I felt his lips brushing against my cheek, and I could feel that he was having a hard time figuring out my lips. I could not stop myself from angling my lips closer to him. Our breaths were turning audible, and the moment his lips brushed against mine, I felt as I was feeling as if my whole body was melting beneath him.

As his lips continued to kiss my lips softly, slowly and tenderly, I felt the thoughts leaving my brain, and he moved his hand from my back to the side of my waist in slow motion.

My heartbeats raced insanely, and I felt his lips leaving my lips and brushing against my chin.

I felt his hand moving up to my midriff. I arched my middle body with the sync of his fingers, and my fingers fisted on the bedsheet to calm my racing heartbeats.

"Hukum,"

I breathed very slowly and immediately bit on my lower lip while closing my eyes.

My body started to tremble as I felt his fingers fisting on my blouse and pulling it low, exposing my breast.

His lips moved down to the base of my neck, and I pushed my shoulder more into the mattress.

"You are smelling like my end, Aishwarya,"

He muttered slowly against my neck, and I felt his other hand moving closer to my neck. I felt his neck slowly, and I blinked when he pressed his thumb slowly against the front of my neck. My head tilted backwards with it, and I did not know, but suddenly, I felt even more wet in my core.

"Ah, Hukum,"

It hurt a little, and he gently stroked my neck.

His other hand felt rough against my midriff, and when he lowered his lips to my upper chest, I felt a wave of solid sensations running into my body.

I stretched my feet and pulled my knees up. The noise of my anklet bells suddenly made me feel dizzy.

I thinned my brows, and my breathing turned insanely uneven when he lowered his lips even more and kissed the middle of my chest.

My fist tightened on the bedsheet, and I felt him pulling his lips up a little.

"Calm down,"

He muttered in a slow voice, and I opened my eyes to look at his face. He looked calm, but I did not feel calm at all. I felt as if he was lighting my body with fire.

I felt his hand moving up from my midriff. My nipples hardened painfully when I felt his long fingers gently cupping my small breast in his hand.

"Hukum,"

I shivered insanely and tilted my head sidewards with the feeling of his touch on my bosom. It felt as if it made me thirsty all of a sudden.

My lips parted, and I was struggling to breathe.