84 ~ The Preparation for Big Day

Start from the beginning

I tied and tried to look myself in the mirror.

The mixture of dark blue, golden and dark green was something new on me.

I inhaled deeply not able to figure out it was worth presenting in the meeting or not.

"Aishwarya,"

Suddenly, I heard the faded voice of Hukum entering the chamber and I immediately grabbed the duppata and keeping it on my head, walked into the bedroom.

He immediately looked at me and a smile appeared on his face.

"How is it? Hukum,"

I asked and looking at him sitting down on the couch with the pleasing expressions.

"Beautiful and very unique,"

He said and I looked at myself, spinning a little.

"Does the color suits?"

I asked and looked at him.

"Ofcourse, its bold, creative and unique,"

He said and I inhaled deeply.

"But, is not it too much? I mean, the dark color of it and my dark complexion,"

I asked walking towards him and he looked at me from top to down.

"Turn around,"

He said and I did.

"Put the dupatta down,"

He said and I obeyed and felt his eyes on my back.

"You are looking so appealing and extravagent,"

He said and I turned to look at him and smiled.

"Are you sure?"

I asked and looked at him standing up from the couch and walking towards me. I thinned my brows in the confusion and he walked behind me.

I felt slight shiver when he placed his finger on my nape and started undoing my braid.

Then, he started to run his finger in my hair and slowly pulled my head down towards back.

I felt him collecting my hair and turning them to make a high bun on my head.

"A bun?"

I asked and he said.

"Yes, your peacock like neck will catch attention,"

He said and I felt him placing his index finger on my nape and slowly lowering down to the band of my skirt while saying.

"From here to there,"

He said and I felt hot in my cheeks and tried to say.

"You will like them watching me?"

I asked and he kissed the side of my neck.

"Yes, I want them to know how lucky I am, what I gets to taste daily and how beautiful my wife is, flawless and perfect,"

He said and I chuckled.

"But, I will keep the dupatta on my head, Hukum,"

I said and he thinned his brows.

"Oh, I thought it was just women's get together,"

He said and I chuckled.

"It is, but still, no matter how famous I am getting but I will still be a daughter-in-law of Suryagarh and when everyone will in be dupatta's, I will be in one too,"

I tried to say and deepened his kiss slowly on my neck I gasped tilted my face sidewards.

"Whats your age again?"