Sunbathe Under The Thunderstorm

"Love does not envy or boast. . ."

From 1 Corinthians 13:4

This story is part of a collaboration series named "The Love Manifesto" with the writers listed below:

adihiraya, arannlc, vidacarryon, missgentlebreeze, opacarophile26, blossomhearts & velthrehades.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Official hashtag for social media: #sutitiWP

Description

You have it all and you do your best, but your family doesn't recognize even your success? Ayan ang drama sa buhay ni Athena Penelope Jocson.

Athena is your typical middle child in the family. To be recognized and be deserving of the surname Jocson, she planned to apply as an administrative assistant first in their company and just climb up to the executives in the near future. Pero mukhang malabong mangyari iyon para kay Athena kung ang magiging supervisor niya pala ay ang kanyang ex-boyfriend mismo!

Trigger warnings

• Abandonment trauma
• Romantic heartbreaks
• Death of love ones
• Domestic violence

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names (in general) and scenarios are product of the writer's imagination and/or used in fictional purposes. The arguments, social issue perspectives, any representations, and the whole concept of the story: (1) do not intend to offend or disrespect anyone, (2) do not romanticize toxicity or unjust propositions, and (3) do not reflect on writer's personal life and opinion.

This story is a rough draft. Although the content has typographical errors and ungrammatical features, I will do my best to lessen it along the way. As of now, I am hoping for your consideration.

Reminder

Please do not reproduce or copy because plagiarism is a crime and it will always haunt your conscience.

Even the story is available to be read by younger audience, please let the writer know about your concerns regarding the story per se especially when you are 18 years old below.

Story tags & history

novellete / new adult / office romance

Started: October 22, 2023
Finished: November 12, 2023

Enjoy reading!