9. Heartbreak 💔 (M)

Start from the beginning

Jk wipped her tears and pecked her eyes.

Jk- Do you still want me inside you?

Tae didn't said anything as she wasn't relaxed yet. She was still catching her breathe.

Jk smirked and was about to get away from Tae but she stopped him and switched their position. She leaned closer to his face and pulled his lower lip in between her teeth.

Tae- I am not someone to back away this easily. Will show you how to play the real game. (whispered in Jk's ear)

Tae pulled Jk's earing with her teeth and sat on his lap. She began moving on his clothed boner. Jk throwed his head back while gripping Tae's waist tightly.

Tae travelled towards his mouth and captured his lips in a dominating kiss.
Jk got so lost in the kiss that he didn't realised when Tae tied his hands together.

Tae broke the kiss and smirked at him.

Tae- How does it feels when you can't touch me?

Jk looked at Tae in confusion but then he realised she tied his hands.

Jk- Why did you tied my hands? Remove it. (said angrily)

Tae laughed and got up from the bed. She walked towards the table and took some cake into the bowl.

Tae- Today is my birthday so let me enjoy cake in my own way.

Tae crawled on the bed. She pulled out his pants and boxers revealing his hard boner.

Tae- Uuu, someone's already hard.

Jk- Just free my hands and then I will show you.

Tae smirked and spanked Jk's inner thigh.

Tae- No aggression baby boy otherwise I know how to treat you well. (said while teething his boner)

Jk- FUCK, DON'T.

Tae hovered over Jk and put some cream on his cheek, lips, neck, chest, nipples, abs. She licked the cream from his stomach all the way upto his lips. She again pulled him in a kiss showing aggression. Sometimes biting, chewing and sucking his lower lip.

Tae felt Jk's boner poking her ass. She pulled out from the kiss and went down to his boner. She took one strawberry flavour condom and tore the packet with her teeth while maintaining eye contact with Jk.

Jk- Untie my hands Taehyung. (said sternly)

Tae- Let me play with your dick first.

Tae slided the condom on Jk's dick and took it inside her mouth.

Jk- FUCK~ (groaned loudly)

Tae began bopping her head up and down on his long shaft while humming making him feel the sensation. Her both hands gripped his balls tightly and began squeezing them.

Jk closed his eyes and clenched his jaw. He badly wanna touch Tae but his stubborn girlfriend won't show any mercy on him.

Tae increased his pace while eyeing Jk. She smirked and squeezed his boner.

Jk- STOP IT TAEHYUNG.

Tae understood he is close. She intentionally kept her thumb on his tip to not let him cum.

Jk- AAHH~ LET ME CUM. (groaned in pain)

Tae let him suffer for a while then she removed her thumb making him release a load of cum in the condom.

Jk was breathing heavily with his body filled with sweat beads.

Tae removed the condom and throwed it into the dustbin. She took another condom and slide it down his member but before she could take it inside her hole Jk tore the cloth tying his hands and switched their position. Tae widened her eyes at the sudden act.