I freaked out for a second because I didn't know how she knew I liked her, then I realised she meant as a friend, "Tori, don't be stupid, tell me."

"She told me to stay away from you..." My heart skipped a beat, Sophie still liked me? Wait, she was a bitch-whore.

"That's it?" I asked Tori, why would I be annoyed at her for that?

"She grabbed my wrist," she said looking at the floor, I felt my eyebrows come together in confusion. She didn't explain anymore so I asked,

"Did she hurt you?"

"No, she saw my wrist." Tori's voice cracked on the last syllable and I grabbed her wrist. There was nothing on it, I took her other hand. I froze upon seeing what was there. Four or five white lines, one of them was pink, healing. Scars. Oh my fucking god.

Without speaking, I hugged Tori as hard as I could and she started crying. "Tori why didn't you tell me? I would never, ever, ever hate you! You're so fucking stupid sometimes!" She hit me.

"Don't swear!"

"I'm sixteen, I'm allowed to swear sometimes." I quoted her from yesterday.

"Sometimes! Not all the time!" She laughed.

"Wait, what did Sophie say to you?"

"Freak, bitch, whore, attention seeker, nerd. Nothing unusual." She said this calmly but I could tell it hurt her.

"FUCKING BITCH!" She hit me again, "sorry but it's true!"

"Zayn..." She said slowly, "what time is it?"

I looked at my watch, "Fuck, run!" We had five minutes to get to school, I held her hand and kept at her pace all the way to school. We weren't that far away though, but it still took over five minutes, Tori was slow. At the gates we realised we both have the first same class so we ran to the Maths room together.

We sprinted down the hallway, still holding hands and burst through the classroom door, laughing our heads off. Mr. Reynolds looked at us like we were fucking demons as we so rudely disrupted the class. He gave us both a detention.

"Awh, the lovebirds have detention together." Said someone from the back of the class, Kyle. I wanted to punch that bastard in the face.

"Detention for Kyle too, all three of you in my room after school. Victoria, Zayn, sit down and copy the board." We did. I couldn't concentrate on maths class, not like I ever do, for many reasons. One, Tori was in the room, my eyes kept focusing themselves to her. Two, Kyle kept trying to call me out or insult me, I just clenched my fist and didnt do anything. Three, the whispers.

'Oh my god, he's going out with her!?'

'But she's a nerd!!'

'I heard she cuts.'

'What a freak, he's probably trying to make Sophie jealous.'

'That girl has issues.'

Assholes. What did they know. I saw Tori keep clenching her fists, I was behind her so I couldn't see her face but I hoped she wasn't crying. I hoped she wasn't, of course. The class passed really slowly and when the bell finally rang I met Tori out in the hall. A girl nudged past her saying freak.

"Excuse me?" I said to her. She batted her eyelashes at me.

"Yes?" Her voice sounded thick with what I suppose was meant to be seduction, ew.

"Would you apologise to my girlfriend?"

She blinked, "uh- sorry?"

"Now go tell your friends that I won't be so nice next time." She scuttled off.