Mick Mars #41 | Back for more.

Mick felt like a hound dog.
Chasing after a girl who was about four years younger than him, at least she didn't make him feel too old...

In fact, she liked to tease him by calling him gramps, okay... Maybe she does make him feel old.

She giggled and walked over to Mick who was sitting in an arm chair in the lobby of a hotel, sitting on the arm of his chair, she smiled down at him and ruffled his black fluff of hair.

"Hi Micky," she smiled, grabbing his hand and placing it on her thigh, "I thought I told you not to call me that?" He asked, "Okay, Robert," she hummed, "You're all the same," he sighed, "What?" She asked, "You and the boys, you share the same one braincell," he said.

"Aww, Micky baby that's offensive," she pouted, "You know I'm way smarter," she smiled and slid onto his lap, making his heart rate pick up, looking at her as she only smirked wider, he sighed, yeah there was no way she'd let him live it down if she teased him and succeeded.

"Are you?" He asked, blushing as she played with his bottom lip, "Mhm, way smarter," she smiled and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"How?" He smirked, putting one hand behind her head, the other resting on her hip, this obviously shocked her, considering the gasp and the rosy red cheeks.

"So predictable," he chuckled and smoothed his hand over her hair gently, "Well, for one..." She said, referring to his question, "I have taste, I wouldn't date those weirdoes," she smiled, "A girl with at least a few brain cells then," Mick decided, "Shh, let me finish my sentence," she said and put her finger over his lips.

"I'd choose you any day of the week," she smiled and brought her cherry red lips to his forehead, colouring it red and giggling as that wasn't the only part of his face that was red.

"You're a tease, you know that?" He asked and put his hands on her waist, "Mm... No?" She mocked innocence and giggled as he rolled his eyes, "Oh I'm sure," he said.

"Woah! The old man's getting a lap dance from Y/N!" Tommy called, earning the bird from Mick who turned back to Y/N and smiled slightly.

She turned her head to the other three, "Why? Ya jealous Micky could find someone and not have to dick down some other chick for pleasure?" She called, laughing as they flushed scarlet and flipped her off.

"Hypocrits," she smirked and kissed Mick on the nose, giggling and plastering his face in kisses, "Y/N! Mmph!" He gasped as she kissed him softly.

"Wooh! Mick scores!" Vince called, earning both fingers as he closed his eyes into the kiss.

"Haha, let's leave these two lover birds," Nikki chuckled and they walked off to God knows where.

"So... Am I smarter yet?" She smiled as they separated, "I don't know... I think you need to show me again," Mick smirked, "Is that so?" She giggled and leaned in for another kiss, "Yeah, it's hard to tell," he decided.

"Well, babe..." She said and interlocked their fingers, "You're gonna have to come back for more," she smiled and poked his nose, "I need to load shit into the truck," she sighed and pressed their foreheads together.

"Oh come on... You've got time," Mick said, she smiled and shook her head, gently pressing her lips to his and smiling as he smirked and tied her hair up.

"Be careful," he said, "I will, bye Micky," she smirked, he scoffed and rolled his eyes making her giggle as she skipped over to a few roadies to help them put things on the trucks.