Vince Neil #9 | I'm sorry, Princess.

My eyes scanned down my body in the mirror. I was fat, ugly, stupid and scarred.
The scars from my past, from myself and from stretch marks always make me feel cowardess.

I hate living the way I do.
The teasing from Vince always makes me put on a fake laugh.
But the other three see right through me and glare at Vince.

Especially Mick, who is like a father to me, although it's impossible with our age gap, he's still very fatherly, and no wonder, he is of course a dad.

My eyes swelled with tears, I took a deep breath and let them fall before wiping them away and washing my face.

I went down to the kitchen, grabbing a quick snack and sitting by the boys who smiled and we talked about their record.
"God, do you do anything but eat?" Vince chuckled, I put on a small smile and saw Tommy gape at him, mouth open, Nikki looked at him like 'Really Bitch?' While Mick, well... He had the looks that kill.

"Vincent you apologize right now," the oldest demanded, "Why?" Vince asked, "Because you're a rude snob! Now say sorry!" Mick hissed, "Jesus... Okay... I'm sorry Princess," he mumbled, I can tell he doesn't mean it...

I smiled a bit and shrugged, putting the food back and we continued watching the movie.
As dinner arrived, Tommy walked over with pizza that he just got from the delivery man.

"Want a piece?" Tommy smiled, I shook my head, Mick glared at Vince who shrugged and dug into the meal.

"Y/n darling, you have to eat," Mick said, "Mm, maybe tomorrow," I said, although I was starving from now having any thing.

He grabbed a piece and walked over, "Eat it or I'll force you," he said, I shook my head, he grabbed my chin and made me eat the food.

"See, that wasn't so hard was it?" He asked, I hummed and rested my head on his shoulder, he rubbed my back and sighed softly.

"I'm so sorry... About Vince," he whispered, "It's okay," I mumbled.

And so finally, after what felt like a million years, I was in my room, more specifically, I was standing on the balcony, I pulled up a chair and sat down, my acoustic guitar in terrible tuning.

I quickly fixed that problem, tuning the seven string guitar and sighing as I played a soft song.

I enjoyed playing guitar on the balcony as I watched the busy cars zoom around. It's like they're my audience without knowing.

So as I had enough, I put it down in my room and went inside.
"Fatty," Vince said. I paused in shock, he had never called me that before.

"Why am I a fatty?" I mumbled, "Because you just are! Maybe if you'd stop eating you wouldn't be so fat! Why can't you be hotter like my ex huh?!" He huffed.

I heard the boys yelling as they stormed out of their rooms, "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Nikki yelled and slapped him upside the head.

I just stood there shocked, my eyes glistening as I looked at him bewildered.
He had never said that before... Why now...?

"I'm sorry I'm not beautiful... Or pretty... Or thin... I thought the bullying aspect of my life was over... But I guess my best friend is going to turn too?" I murmured, "No come on Y/n," Tommy said softly.

I began to cry as I ran past and out of the apartment.

-Vince-

"Now look what you did! Do you have no shame?! She's been through so much in her life and what do you fucking do?! Bully her! Nice going dickhead!" Nikki yelled and the three ran out after her.

As she spoke I could see her eyes watering, I fucked up...

I sighed and ran after her as well.

----

I sobbed as I tripped down the stairs, making my way outside and limping slightly.
"Y/N!" I could hear the boys calling for me.

I sniffled and went as far as my one good leg could carry me.
As I rounded the corner, going around the back, I ran into a firm chest.

Seeing a tall scary looking man.
I gulped and backed away.
"What a pretty thing..." He smirked and went to grab me, "You stay away from her!" I turned and saw Vince, he stormed over and put his hand on my stomach, gently pushing me behind him.

"What are you going to do? Blondie?" The man snarled.

I had never seen Vince so angry.
He screamed in rage and began to beat the man to a pulp.

"Vince!" The boys yelled and all pulled him off of him. "NEVER TOUCH HER AGAIN!" He screamed and flailed his legs as Tommy had to lift him up so he'd stop hitting him.

We went back to the apartment, Vince panting in rage and I shivered as I opened the door, we went inside and Vince stormed to his room.

"I'm so sorry..." Mick said softly and hugged me, I hummed and he patted my back.

As it got late, I slowly gained the courage.
I went to Vince's room and knocked. "What?" He groaned, "Can I come in?" I mumbled, he grumbled and I reluctantly swung the door open.

He was sitting with his back against his bed with his hands in his hair.
I closed the door behind me and walked over, kneeling down, the night sky blending in making his skin look beautiful and shiny.

I'm still in love with him...
I sat next to him, he sighed and rubbed his face with his hands.
"I'm sorry... I can be a real dickhead," he mumbled, "It's okay..." I mumbled.

"No it's not!" He snapped making me jump.
"You're beautiful! Smart! Funny! Amazing! Fucking hell you're the most creative woman I've ever met! I just can't keep my mouth shut! I never meant to say those things... You're not even fat... You're gorgeous, drop dead gorgeous..." He sighed.

I blushed and looked at him, blinking slowly as I wondered if he meant it.
"My ex was a bitch... I guess I'm still... Angry," he sighed, I nodded in understanding

"You're so gorgeous... I'm sorry... Youre not fat... You're not ugly... You're none for those things... You're everything she wasn't," Vince mumbled.

I sat closer and slowly reached for his hand, grabbing it and holding it in mine.
"I love you... I really do..." He said and rubbed his eyes. "I'm so sorry..." He sighed.

I smiled and hugged him, nuzzling into his neck, his arms went around my waist as we snuggled.

"I love you too Vinnie," I murmured, he smiled, we smiled at each other and I slowly kissed him.

"You're hurt..." I said observing his bruised knuckles. "Oh, no it's nothing," he said shaking his head.
I kissed his knuckles gently and played with his fingers. He chuckled and wiped his tears away.

"I'll never hurt you like that again..." He whispered, I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder as I sat between his legs.

He kissed my face several times, softly and slowly as he massaged my hands, moving down to my sore shin, he sighed and moved my leg over his and began to bandage it making me giggle.

"I'll never hurt you like that again... I'm sorry princess," each time he calls me that I feel butterflies, I smiled and kissed his forehead, "It's okay... Can I call you Vincent?" I asked, "Not if you're asking for an answer baby doll," he smirked making me giggle, I hid my face in my hands, he chuckled and took my hands away from my face and kissed me softly.

"You look so sexy when you smile," he said making me blush, "Oh shut up..." I said making him chuckle.

"I mean it..." He mumbled, "And you're just sexy all the time," I grinned, "Damn right," he smirked making me laugh.

We giggled together and held onto each other.
"Hurt again and I'm chopping your dick  off," we jumped and Mick was at the door, "Yeah yeah," Vince chuckled and kissed my cheek.