Mick Mars #27 | Hand on thigh.

God I'm running out of ideas!!

With a soft sigh, she smiled as her boyfriend, the guitarist of Motley Crue, placed his warm hand on her thigh.

"I love you baby," he said, he wasn't one for affection, "I love you too," she smiled and massaged his hand sweetly, but nor was she, that's why she fell in love with him.

It was dark outside, both of them couldn't sleep so Mick offered to take her for a drive, and of course, she can't say no to a ride in his car, red on red corvette. Say no more.

She smiled as she looked at her boyfriend concentrate on the road.
"Baby?" She asked, "Mm?" He asked, "Do you ever get shy before a show?" She asked curiously.

"Mm, our very first big one, in front of about 18,000 people... I thought we were gonna die," he said with a soft chuckle, she gave a soft huff of a laugh.

The silence filled the air, she shivered slightly and looked around the city.
"Baby, where are we going?" She asked, "We're going to the hill we fell in love at," he smiled, "Aww, Micky you remembered!" She giggled.

"Course I did, met the most beautiful girl I'd seen in my life," he smiled and squeezed her thigh lightly.

As they arrived, they got out of the car and she walked beside him up the hill, they stood at the tree that they bumped into each other at.

"Brings back memories doesn't it?" He chuckled, "Yeah, you were about to whoop my ass for not watching where I was going," she giggled.

"Mm, but when I saw how sexy you were I wanted to whoop your ass even more," he smirked, "Oh Micky, you flirt," she giggled and kissed him softly.

"I love you teddy bear," she smiled.
"I love you too shortie," he smirked, "Bastard,  I'm not short," she scoffed, "Yes you are, you're shorter then me, and I'm short," he smiled, "Mm, but I love you," she giggled and kissed his cheek.

In loving arms they snuggled up to each other and smiled as they stood at a stand still.