Tommy Lee #35 | Blisters and wounds.

-bc I literally have a blister on my thumb from playing guitar, slayyy-

Tommy was tired, his arms and legs sore from belting his drum set.
His cymbal kept falling and crashing apart which only added to his rage.

He groaned as it happened again, however, his girlfriend got up, walking over and setting it, tightening it so it wouldn't happen again.

"Baby, you should give your hands a break," she said, lightly ruffling his brunette hair up.
"I can't... I gotta learn this song before tour," Tommy sighed softly.

"At least let me wrap your hands up?" She smiled softly, he nodded so she grabbed her bandages and bandaids.

She started wrapping his hands up, cleaning the small cuts with tissues before sticking a band-aid on them.

"You look like a mummy," she giggled, "Your fault," he smirked, she smiled up at him and gave him a hug.

"I love you," she said, "I love you too babe," he said and squeezed her closer, she fell on his lap and they giggled together.

He kissed her neck lightly and grabbed his sticks again, taking a deep breath and starting again, his girlfriend on his lap as he played 'Dancing on Glass' which happens to be her favourite song.

He finally got it, he sighed in relief and she cuddled into his neck.
"I love you T-Boner," she giggled, he snickered with her.

"I love you too boner sucker," he said making her laugh hysterically, "How'd you know?" She asked, he winked and they giggled together.