11-20

11

Is there someone you like?

Lin Zhiran looked at her eyes carefully, trying to find a hint of lies in them, but there was none. She really has someone she likes, who is it?

In just a few seconds, Lin Zhiran's brain was spinning rapidly, and she quickly checked everyone she knew, and finally focused on only one person: Wang Mo.

Recalling what happened before, Lin Zhilan really thought it might be Wang Mo.

"Who is it?" Lin Zhiran said cautiously.

Xiao Yuhan glanced at her quickly and lowered her head. At that second, she almost said it, but she couldn't!

If you say this, you may no longer be friends. She had no choice but to whisper, "It's someone you know, but...she probably doesn't like me." "

It's okay, just tell me and I'll help you." Lin Zhiran guided her slowly.

You can't help me... Xiao Yuhan sighed secretly and shook his head, "Since it's impossible, it's better to hide it in your heart." Lin Zhiran opened his mouth slightly, but couldn't say anything

. She thought she and Xiao Yuhan were good friends who talked about everything, but she didn't expect that they would still have secrets between them.

But she can't say that Xiao Yuhan doesn't treat her as a friend. After all, she has secrets in her heart, right?

Lin Zhiran moved his stool to get closer to Xiao Yuhan, trying to comfort her, "Yuhan, if you like someone, if he doesn't like you, just find someone else to like you." If... you can like her.

Even better.

Xiao Yuhan paused and thought it would be great if he could change it easily.

She did not answer Lin Zhilan's words, but asked her, "Zhilan, will we be good friends for life?" Lin Zhilan raised his eyebrows, "Of course, you will understand in the future, lovers have no reliable friends."

Xiao

Yuhan Nodding, yes, lifelong good friends are not bad, then they won't have to break up or quarrel.

----------------------------------------

After finishing the late-night snack, Lin Zhiran's phone rang. , she asked Xiao Yuhan to take a shower first and answer the phone first.

Taking a shower... Xiao Yuhan glanced at Lin Zhinan in panic. She answered the phone, called "Mom", and then made the call behind her back.

Xiao Yuhan is also a pregnant girl and has read many romance novels. When those protagonists do some intimate things between lovers, they always take a shower first...

But Lin Zhiran said this sentence probably casually.

Xiao Yuhan, Xiao Yuhan, good friends go on a trip together, sleep in the same room, and ask you to take a shower first. What's wrong? And no problem!

Xiao Yuhan told herself in her heart, took a deep breath, went into the bathroom and took a shower as quickly as possible, and came out after casually taking a shower.

Just as Lin Zhiran hung up the phone, he was startled by Xiao Yuhan's speed, "You take a shower... so fast! I just finished the call." "I'm used to it. After all, I have to wash up quickly at school." Xiao Yuhan blushed

. The red heart said without beating.

"Okay, then I'll take a shower too. If you're sleepy, go to bed first." After Lin Zhiran said that, he went to the bathroom.

Xiao Yuhan turned around and looked at the big bed behind her. The front desk was right. The bed was big enough for two people to sleep on it. But Xiao Yuhan still felt that it was not enough. What if she turned over in her sleep and woke up Lin Zhilan? Or what should I do if I snatch Lin Zhilan's quilt?

Thinking like this, Xiao Yuhan immediately opened the closet and found another quilt, so that it would be safer for the two of them to cover themselves with separate quilts.

Xiao Yuhan was sleeping next to the door, wrapped in a quilt, listening to the sound of water in the bathroom, and her mind was confused. She took a deep breath, took out her phone, and tried to distract herself by browsing Weibo and short videos.

Later, Xiao Yuhan opened a certain J and read the novel.

Sure enough, novels are all beautiful. The love between two girls can be so blatant, unlike her. Every time she says a word, she worries whether her inner thoughts will be exposed. Every time she approaches Lin Zhiran, she has to think about whether it is okay to hold hands as friends. , can you help her pull her hair...

"Aren't you asleep yet?" Lin Zhiran finished washing, wrapped in a bath towel and came out with a hair dryer, and saw Xiao Yuhan looking at her phone seriously.

"...right now!" Xiao Yuhan raised his eyes and saw Lin Zhinan's smooth neck. He immediately turned around and pretended to sneeze, put down his phone and got into the quilt.

Lin Zhiran glanced at the two quilts on the bed, his eyes darkened but he didn't say anything, and turned on the hair dryer to blow his hair.

Her hair is naturally curly and she has a lot of hair. She usually blows it for a long time in the dormitory, but Xiao Yuhan is already sleepy and she can't keep blowing it, so she waits until her hair is about 70% dry, then puts it into a low bun, then turns off the light and goes to bed.

Xiao Yuhan felt the bed beside her sink in, and her heart began to speed up uncontrollably. She wondered, would Lin Zhilan hear it?

"Are you asleep?" Lin Zhiran's soft voice came.

"No..." Xiao Yuhan only said this word, and it felt like it was trembling.

Fortunately, Lin Zhilan didn't pay attention and asked her instead: "Are you cold? The quilt is so tightly wrapped." "

It's a bit cold." As he said that, Xiao Yuhan quietly rubbed the sweat on his hands into the quilt.

Lin Zhiran felt that Xiao Yuhan was a little alienated from her. This is an intuition. From her strange expressions and actions tonight, it shows that this is not a good sign.

It was all her fault for her over-the-top behavior tonight. Thinking about it, Lin Zhiran suddenly became irritable. She wanted to ask Xiao Yuhan what she was thinking, but she was afraid that she would scare her.

Seeing Xiao Yuhan carrying her, she finally said, "Yu Han, can you turn around?" "What's wrong?" Xiao Yuhan heard her words and turned around, revealing an innocent and pure face

.

This face attracted Lin Zhilan like a soul, but it also hit her. She couldn't cross the line, otherwise she wouldn't have any friends.

"It's nothing... I just wanted to ask if your hand still hurts?"

"It's much better now."

"Hmm... Yu Han, why don't we withdraw from the club? Originally, this club was not interesting. When I was dragged in by Zhang Xiao, I hesitated for a long time. I always felt that it was nothing but a waste of time." Lin Zhiran suddenly thought of it

. Please discuss this matter with her quickly.

She met Xiao Yuhan's gaze and said, "Don't you want to quit? Why did you join the club at that time? You never participated in the club's performances. Is it just because you like to do odd jobs?" Xiao Yuhan shook his head, "Didn't you want to join at that time

? So I want to accompany you."

Lin Zhiran was stunned, but he didn't expect this to be the reason.

She chuckled and explained in Xiao Yuhan's confused eyes, "I planned to refuse Zhang Xiao's invitation at that time, but I thought you wanted to join the company, but you failed the interview, so I told Zhang Xiao, I will join if Xiao Yuhan does. ."

Xiao Yuhan was slightly shocked. It turned out that they both thought the other wanted to join, so they entered the club.

"Then if you say so, you will also retreat if I retreat?" Lin Zhiran looked sideways at her.

"Yeah!" Xiao Yuhan nodded quickly, there was nothing to hesitate about.

The two looked at each other and smiled, and moved closer because of the chat. They seemed to notice this and suddenly became quiet.

At this time, the atmosphere suddenly became ambiguous. Xiao Yuhan's heart was beating wildly, and her face was very hot in the dark night. Although the lights were turned off, she could still see each other in the room. She was not sure whether her blush would be burned by Lin Zhilian. See.

She could feel her breathing deep and shallow. She wondered if Lin Zhilan was like her at the moment, with her heartbeat racing and nervous and panicked? If she were a little closer, she wouldn't be discovered, right?

Thinking like this, Xiao Yuhan was about to move slightly, but he heard Lin Zhinan say, "

I'm sleepy, I'm going to bed, good night, Xiao Yuhan."

Xiao Yuhan's body froze in the bed, "Okay... good night."