chapter 8

Vidhan- what the hell just happened here.

Om- Yugant and Aadya's marriage.

Vidhan/Ruhi- WHAT.

Om- come with me don't make fuss here .

Vidhan- uncle what are you talking.

Om- I'll tell you first come with me.
Attention everyone please the marriage is over .

Guests start leaving cause it's too late already they eat when the drama was going on.

Ruhi looked at Rishab he standing like a statue only looking at Aadya, Ruhi looked at Rishab she is feeling very bad for him he just confessed his love for her now who was standing in front of him as someone's wife . Aadya looked at Rishab she walk in his direction she hold his hand and start walking on stairs, Yugant saw everything and now his anger increased he don't like her holding someone else hand .

Aadya come in her room with Rishab, he is only looking at her she didn't lock the room cause it'll look inappropriate now she is someone else wife.

Rishab- why.......this is all come from his mouth . Aadya eyes start tearing up Rishab can't control himself anymore he brust in tears.

Aadya- I'm sorry Rishab please I'm sorry.

She put her forehead on his both closed their eyes but tears didn't stop. Both are crying on their fate Rishab really love her she is the first girl in his life, and she start loving him she confessed her love in front of everyone but now fate played it's game. They were failed to protect their love.

Rishab- why why why Aadya.......he hugged her tightly.

Aadya- I'm sorry Rishab I'm forced to do it .

Rishab- why didn't you say no

Aadya- my father give me his sware Rishab.

Rishab- I love you Aadya please don't do that to me I can't live without you.

Aadya- no no Rishab please stop loving me now I have someone else name to carry, you have to live without me.

Rishab- no I can't....... Aadya break the hug with difficulties and cupped his face.

Aadya- listen Rishab don't forget about your parents they love you more than anything and about me you was you are you'll be my best friend always ok .

Rishab is crying while holding her hands on his cheeks , Yugant was crossing from there when he saw them his anger had no bounds when he saw her hands on his face.
He entered in the room with anger both Aadya and Rishab saw without saying anything he hold her hand from Rishab's cheeks and start dragging har Rishab was looking at them with pain .

Yugant is holding her hand harshly, she is trying to remove his grip it's hurting her .

In Hall Vidhan is standing with everyone expecting a answer what just happened he is very angry on himself, he think that if he was here this wasn't happen Ruhi is looking at stairs waiting for her best friends. She is feeling very bad for them .

Vidhan - can someone explain me NOW.......he yelled angrily.

Om- as I told you marriage of Yugant and Aadya.

Vidhan- your son was going to get married to Mr. Chaudhari's daughter not my Pa.... I mean Aadya.

Om- yes he was going to get married her but didn't get, now he is married to Aadya.

Vidhan- she don't love she love someone else then how she get ready for this.

Om- it's non of your concern Vidhan....... Vidhan want to punch him but can't do that because he is like his father. He can't told them that they are talking about his sister, that is his concern.

Shiv- but take my daughter's place Om how can you do that.......his statement makes Vidhan more angry.

Vidhan- you daughter take everything from my sister why didn't you say anything then.

Shiv- please Vidhan I'm already sorry for that, she was my daughter too.

Vidhan- she is, she is alive I'm sure......he walked towards shivika's picture and removed the garland shiv was about to say something when the saw Yugant dragging Aadya and she is trying to remove his grip.

Aadya- Yugant ji please you are hurting me.

Yugant- shut up don't you dare to say something

Vidhan saw that he marched towards them hold Yugant's collar and punched him . He left Aadya's hand she is caressing her wrist.

Vidhan - how dare you to shout at her ......he again punched him Yugant respect Vidhan so much he didn't said anything just standing with his head high looking in his eyes both are glaring at eachother.

Vidhan- never ever hurt her or else I'll kill you I'm promise.

Om- Vidhan Stop it there is already too much drama don't do anymore and it's time for bidai.

Ruhi and Vidhan don't want Aadya to go with them she knows Yugant anger she heard about it from Aadya. And Vidhan himself saw and he know Parul's fondness towards Diksha he don't want to send his sister with them.

Without saying anything Aadya come towards her mother Siddhi and hugged her Siddhi starts crying. She ignored everyone including her papa who looking at her with tears.

Siddhi- I'm sorry baccha I couldn't stop your papa.

Aadya- mumma it's not your fault stop crying take care of yourself.......her papa comes towards her but she ignored him.

Then hugged Ruhi and start crying, Ruhi is her safest place .

Aadya- promise me you'll take care of yourself,  and Rishab make him understand that now he need to move on from me . Please take care of him.

Ruhi- I promise but please take care of yourself too tell me if you have any problems.

Aadya come towards Vidhan and bend to touch his feet. Vidhan make her stand and hugged her she start crying like baby everyone is confused to see them like that they know Vidhan never showed his emotions. Rudra really want to hug her console her but he knows that she don't like, Vivaan fell something is hidden from them what is only known to Vidhan.
Vidhan is caressing her hairs like a big brother his kissed her head .

Aadya- I miss you bhaiya......is wisperd.

Vidhan- I missed you to my baby .

They broke the hug Vidhan clear her tear from his hand. She hugged Deepthi and Sunidhi too cause they are really good by heart, she ignored Shiv , Shiv is angry at her because he thinks that she take is daughter place but he don't that's it her place cause Yugant promise her mother to take care of her but he failed years ago

Soon they left for airport they have to reach Jaipur.