The Rats Strike Back

*smut warning in this chapter wait to play song*

ADAM POV

One thing I look forward to in the morning is this, waking up to the sight of my girlfriend curled up in my arms letting out light and quiet snores while I stoke her cheek softly not wanting to wake up. 

I never imagined a girl like her would fall for a guy like me, sometimes I feel like she needs better than me but then she can tell what i'm thinking and reassures me that my fears are just fears but the truth is that I'm the only person she wants.

I see a future with her but the future seems so unclear for both of us with always having missions to go to then school. I don't understand how our lives together will play out but I hope years from now were an old happy couple remembering these moments were creating now.

Not wanting to bother Y/n I slowly get out of her bed deciding to leave my white  shirt on the floor as I walk to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror I try to fix my bed head not being success as my loose hair kept sticking out to the side. 

Leaning against the sink resting my arms against the counter closing my eyes in thought, I get startle a bit feeling small arms wrap there way around my waist and a head rest again my back. Instantly I calm down opening my eyes and placing a hand on top of Y/n's.

She leaves a kiss on my back pulling away sliding her left hand against my back as she moves to my right to look at herself in the mirror. I can't help but smirk at how beautiful she looks in my white shirt that reaches all the way to her mid thigh.

Fixing her hair she mumbles words to herself before looking at me through the mirror and smiling at me "What?"

"Oh nothing" I smile back pulling her into me so her back was against my chest, wrapping my arms around her waist which she places her hands on my arms and leans more into while I leave a few kiss on her neck "Just admiring my beautiful girlfriend"

She lets out a small laugh causing my heart to flutter at the sound "Your funny"

I scoff at her words not understanding why she can't see how beautiful she is "I wasn't joking, your gorgeous"

Blushing Y/n looks down at the floor hiding her smile before looking back up causing us to make eye contact in the mirror "I love you Adam"

I could never get tired of those words coming out of her mouth, now my name I'd love if she would say that when she under me... anyways "I love you too Y/n"

Y/n smirks to herself looking at me "What where you just thinking now?"

"Nothing" I quickly pull away and walk out the bathroom and sit on the bed trying to calm myself down only for my eyes to widen when I look up and see her leaning against the bathroom door frame. Her arms crossed, right leg propped up against the frame while on stands straight. 

⛔️SMUT WARNING⛔️

~START SONG FOR THE MOOD~

"Really?" She pushes herself off the door frame and walks slowly over to me clearly taunting me with the way her hips sway. Finally reaching me I swallow my breath smelling her scent of vanilla brush against my nose "Seems like someone was thinking something dirty"

Brushing my tongue against my lips she climbs onto my lap and my hands instantly attach themselves to her hips "And if I was?"

Tangling her hands into my hair she pulls slightly and a small moan leaves my mouth "If you where, why think it when you can live it" with that she attaches her lips to mine. Stoking her hips moving one hand under her shirt feeling her bare back form goosebumps to my touchs.