Chore Wars

(Y/N) POV

Leo and I walked into the living wearing goggles and carrying a bucket so we could get some money from doing our chores. Leo walked over to Tasha first while I was struggling to that my goggles off. "Okay. Toilet's clean. Bathtub's clean, sink is clean. And may I just say, you people are disgusting!"

Finally, I make my way over to Tasha "he's not wrong, this is why I have my own bathroom separate from everybody else"

Tasha starts to laugh at us "Here is your chore money." She hands us both the money we well deserved to have.

I just up and down seeing how much she gave me "Awesome!"

Tasha smiles at me while Leo finished expecting how much money he has "Sweet! I have enough money to see the new Pig Zombie movie and get a T-shirt. Pig Zombie: Cruise Ship Massacre in 3-D. Hungry hogs on the high seas."

Tasha's smile falls "Leo, I don't want you wasting your brain, your money, or your time on that trash. You are not going to see Pig Zombies. End of discussion." Tasha then grabs a book and starts to walk away from us.

"Well, but--"

Tasha interrupts Leo "Uh-uh!"

"Can I--" Tasha intimates buzzing sound "glad to see we were able to talk this out." Leo pouts and walks over to me just as Adam, Bree, and Chase walk in.

Adam takes notice of the goggles still on Leo's head "Leo, I know you want to be a superhero, but that's the worst costume ever."

Leo just shakes his head and motions between the two of us "Y/n and I were cleaning the bathroom, so she can buy whatever while I could get some money to see my favorite movie. But someone who shall remain nameless..." Leo looks over at Tasha, who waves from the couch "...won't let me go."

Chase then perks up "Wait a minute. You get paid money just for cleaning stuff?"

Tasha chimes in before me or Leo could say anything "Oh, yeah. Most kids have chores. You clean things around the house, and then you get an allowance from your parents."

Bree then runs over to Tasha "I want chores!"

Chase walks past me clearly in a daze "I want money!"

Adam walks behind Chase "Oh, I want a big furry hat so I can wear it to scare animals!"

"You guys can finish my chores. There's no reason for me to have money since Miss Bank-Manager put a freeze on my fun account!" Leo motions towards Tasha before leaving.

I walk over and sit on the couch "You can have the rest of my chores too I'm to tired to do anymore cleaning today" Adam looks over at me and smiles

Bree turns back over to Tasha "So, where should we start?"

"Just look around the house and see what needs to be cleaned." Tasha then leans over to me and whispers into my ear "Let me know when you are ready to go and get that gift" I nod my head and smile at her. She then leaves the room.

While I was distracted Adam lifts the couch while I was sitting on it, I start hanging onto it while he tilts it over to clean the cushions then stops  "Oh! That's where I left my lucky floss!" Finally, he set the couch down.

Chase points over at Adam "If you use that, I will hurl."

"And then I will clean up that hurl. Ka-ching!" Adam then starts using the floss while we all make a disgusted face at him.

"Adam" I say and he turns to me then trys to hide the floss "Go brush your teeth and throw away the floss"

"But" he whines