Exoskeleton vs. Grandma

(Y/N) POV

I happened to come into the living room right just to hear Tasha on the phone "Yes, Mom. Leo, Y/n, and I love our new home. Oh, you should come and visit."

I go over and sit on the couch while watching as my boyfriend bench presses Leo in front of me, Bree and Chase are playing catch, and Davenport is testing out an invention on his head.

Leo is keeping up with Adam "467, 468-- Put some muscle in it. 469..."

"Shh! I'm picking up radio-free Singapore." Davenport stands on one foot and starts singing in a foreign language. "That's gonna be a hit. You mark my words."

Tasha locks eyes with me "But not today. Why? Because Donald's not feeling well. Look, I gotta go. He just threw up in my purse. Love you, bye!" She hangs up the phone.

"You know, we're gonna have to have your mother over eventually," Davenport tells her

Tasha gets up from her chair "No, we don't. Look, my mom doesn't just visit. She has inspections. If she spots anything weird, she will use it as an excuse for her to move in."

Bree super speeds over to catch the ball "Nothing weird here."

Davenport grabs ahold of Tasha's shoulders "Honey, when your mother visits, I will shower her with love, I will make her feel welcome and I will do anything humanly possible to--" the doorbell rings cutting Davenport off.

Tasha gasps "It's my mother!"

"I'll be in the lab." Davenport then runs out of the room

Tasha walks in the middle of us in panic "Quick! Turn invisible! Oh, come on, you have every other freaky ability. Just run and hide." Adam, Bree, and Chase duck behind the counter.

Rose walks in "Oh, good. It's unlocked."

"Mom! You're here." Tasha fake cheers

"Would've been here sooner if it hadn't been for your stupid gate," Rose says

Tasha looks over Rose's shoulder "Oh, that's just Donald's titanium security fence."

Rose looks over at Tasha "Well if you ran it with your car hard enough, it pops right open." She moves Tasha aside "Leo, Y/n, There are my babies. Come and give me some sugar." She pulls us into an aggressive hug "Ooooh! Grandma's so glad to see you." She grabs ahold of our faces "Let me see your face. You're so cute! Grandma brought you two your favorite bran fruitcake." Rose hands Leo the fruitcake.

Leo drops it due to its weight. "Oh! Wow. Grandma, you shouldn't have!"

"Oh, baby." Rose cooed

"And when I say you shouldn't have--"

"Leo..." Tasha and I said at the same time

Adam, Bree, and Chase try to sneak out but Rose spots them "Who are they?"

Tasha starts to get nervous "They are the... staff! Big house." I walk over and stand next to Adam who smiles down at me before looking back at Rose.

Rose raises an eyebrow "Staff? Oh, Tasha. Still so lazy."

"And you are still so-- my mother." Tasha comments

Rose chuckle then points towards Adam "So what do you do?"

"Well, I collect rocks, I lift heavy things, I chase bugs, I kiss my girlfriend" Adam comments causing me to blush while Rose arches a brow at Adam not realizing I was the girlfriend he was talking about.

Tasha interrupts him "Adam is our chef."

Adam nods his head then looks at me as I shrug my shoulders and motion him to say something "Oh. Right. Chef. You know, normally, I wear a puffy hat and I yell things in Italian. Bonjour!" Everyone except for Rose starts to nervously laugh.