Broken into a thousand piece

Start from the beginning

"What have I done to deserve this in my life? I thought quietly as I stood there not able to move. "Give it to me Thomas empty those seeds in my p***y I want them right in me" I heard Maranatha scream. He is pounding raw hard into her? this is fucking unbelievable cause he never did that to me. This same man had always used condoms while fucking me but he isn't using a condom now while fucking my friend. Reality just struck me hard as hot tears prickled down my cheeks.

Was he afraid that I might have STDs or what? I can't get that.

"Tho... Thomas", I heard my cracking voice say as I continued to cry. He looked up as he saw me. "Fuck I thought you were not going to come here," he said in shock. I turned immediately backing him as he had no business with me anymore, he had proved to me that I was invaluable. He came running to me then he shook me and screamed my name.

"Get your filthy hands off me now!" I commanded sharply. He refused to leave me and before I knew it my palm was already against his cheek. "You both can continue with your romance, no one will disturb you guys even me". To show I wasn't affected by that I smiled at Maranatha then I dropped the shopping bags I came with as a never-to-return departure for me. I took my small bag and walked out of the apartment.

With nothing left to do as I came out of the apartment, it was getting closer to evening as sunset appeared, I headed straight to the bar club not far away from his house. Right now I need to take something to cool me down and something that would make me forget the scene I just witnessed and nothing more. I found my way in ignoring the lustful eyes around and headed straight to the bartender to give me something chilled.

"Get me a glass of mine" I ordered immediately I sat on one of the stools in front of the bartender. I have a lot on my mind right now cause it is not easy to believe such a thing. "What type ma'am?" he asked "Anyone you have but preferably the strongest one you have here" I answered. He brought out the wine and poured some into my glass.

The process continued as I was now taking the sixth cup of wine in just two minutes. Sooner the effect started as I swirled the glass in my hand. I wanted to forget everything but then it was a lie everything came back flashing in my head. I can still remember everything clearly, it was now as if it was starting all over again. As they say, a drunk man speaks the truth. I can also see the truth now. This moment made me remember how my dating with Thomas first started and why I had tiptoed into his apartment earlier.

I am now twenty-five and I have spent the past fifteen years of my life with this same guy. He was first my neighbor when we were small before we started dating, He is the one right....... Many thoughts are now driving me crazy as I thought he was the one I am seeing in my vision right now. Then I remembered the moment as I saw him thrusting into Maranatha hard without condoms. He never fucked me without them for the past ten years.

My mother knows nothing about that, he had s*x with me at that age. Well, his mother and I are now best friends!

He has always fucked me with a condom. I feel like crying my heart out at the moment. All I could remember was a boring s*x compared to the one he gave her. He will just kiss me for a little while then he rub my nipples lie me flat on the table or bed then he rubs his d*ck till it is hard and then spray some lubricant on my p**sy and his c*ck. Then he rubs the head of his d**k as he puts on a condom. He would then slam his c**k into my pussy. That's how our sex had always gone, no pleasure built up.

Not as if I can't be a naughty girl but I obliged and loved him. I was willing to sacrifice anything to make sure the relationship worked out.

He had always been selfish in bed since he was the one who took my virginity, everything is so fucked up right now.

Now I have made up my mind, no more falling in love. I looked at the bartender and requested more and more and more until I was nearly blacking out. But then a guy in a waiter's dress came and stood next to me and all he wanted was the drink. He did not even take a look at me, he just did as he wished. What's my business if he looked at me anyway, I don't care. But then his smell entered my nostrils forcing me to stylishly take a look at him. My mouth opened instantly as my eyes fell on him,

Lord, he is irresistible

A nice chiseled jawline, pink lips, light skin color, thick eyebrows, brown eyes. He is damn beautiful. I can't call him handsome, he is so fucking hot. How I wish he could kiss me right now with what I am feeling. He smiled at the bartender when he gave him the drink and he took his sit next to me.

"I will be serving the customers in a few moments, let me also take a chill pill right?" he said with his alluring voice to the bartender who nodded in response.

I had never seen such eyes before, they were so beautiful. It was just as if he was from another planet or something, he was handsome. His hair was curly not like the normal African style. They were not too long but seriously they match him. I just said I won't fall in love but here I am adoring and drooling over this handsome stranger. I continued to stare at me and he caught me red-handed and I looked away. I need to get out as soon as possible, I can't stand this embarrassment. A man is meant to stare and not a lady. I paid the bartender the money he requested and decided to leave

"There is no harm in staring. By the way, I am Dylan" he said immediately I stood up, what a unique and special name for a cutie like him. Is it my imagination or what?, his voice is so manly and deep aside what I heard before.

"Do...Doris is my name" I managed to say.

"OK. Do you mind if we have a drink together?" he asked me.

"I have no problem with it" I answered immediately as I sat on my chair back as if I was commanded, probably there was some force there I don't know. This is not the alcohol but I am at work here. I looked up and faced him but this time, it was not my imagination or something my hazel eyes fell on his mesmerizing eyes. I just took my sit there and with him seated, the bartender served us our wines and we both sipped it in silence. Even though I caught him glancing at me in some manner.

"Dorothy I mean Doris are you here with someone? like with a boyfriend or a date or something?" he finally broke the silence I had been waiting for to end.

"That is the last question I want to answer right now. Please don't ask me about that anymore" I ended up answering him in a harsh tone. Anyway, he deserves it about reminding me of Thomas again after I am trying to forget how he was thrusting hard into her.

"Ohhhh, I am very sorry for that. I feel like killing that man right away cause had you been my woman you wouldn't feel any pain other than the pain and soreness in between your thighs" I choked immediately as I was drinking when he was talking

"Did he just say in between my legs? how could someone be so shameless" I just wondered how he said that my body was already reacting to it which had never happened before. My c**t was already throbbing furiously as I was enjoying his talk within. Suddenly, an idea popped up in my head. I turned to face him well as I bit my lower lip and smiled while blinking my eyes slowly to attract him.

I don't know why such an idea came to my mind but it is going well and becoming hot. "You will not be able to walk for a week if you don't stop that temptation of yours" he replied sharply with a mischievous grin on his face. "And what if I continue and never stop?" I said as I moved closer to him, my lips closer to his. "Then why don't you prove it?" I shot back.

ARE YOU ENJOYING FRENEMY?... IT IS A MUST-READ ANYWAYS, LET'S KEEP GOING!!!. THANK YOU, AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.