Hooriya and Osman 4

Start from the beginning

She shakes her head and pushes him back. "What is it that you don't understand? Even if you were Muslim nothing would change. I don't like you. I did reject you. Because it's my right." She says making an eye contact with him.

His red eyes, which he's wearing eye lenses. "You have no right to reject me." He says getting angry.
"What? You're going to force me to have feelings for you? That's not how it works." She closed her eyes.

She looks back at him. "Look. I have never played with your feelings. I politely told you; I'm not interested in you. Why are making it a big deal?" She says softly trying to make him understand.

He punches the wall next to her. She screams flinching.

He looked so angry.

She's starts crying. He comes so close to her.

"I will teach you to have feelings for me." He says next to her ear, while her face is in the opposite direction than him avoiding him.
He places a kiss to her earlobe. "Stop —stop touching me. Stop kissing me. Why don't you understand?!" She looks at him.

Her hands were held in his one hand tight, making her helpless. "Stop crying baby. You know I don't like this."

"Kiaan" she sobs. "Yes baby. Your Kiaan's heart." "Please leave me." His hand around her waist pulling her to him.

She started pushing him, but it was no use.

"HELP" she screams. "No—-no stay away from Osman. Last warning. Or else I know your dear brother; I will send those pictures to him." She stops and looks at him.

"You look so hot baby even while crying. Let's come back to the topic—where was I? Oh Osman. Forgot Osman. Your Brother trust will be gone, he will never accept Osman end of story. You know how hard I had to work to get in the same company as your brother? Everything was planned so I can be close to you. Gain his trust." He laughs.

"See you look so perfect in my arms" she bites his arms so hard and kicks him in his private place and runs opening the door.

She ran as fast as she could..
No one was really around, just some students who weren't even paying attention.
She ran and ran exiting the campus.
Sobbing.

—-

Two days later.

"Tahir..." Aliyah calls him as she walks to him. He stops and turns around looking at her.

With a nervous glance at her, he looks down. "Yes" he says softly.

"Is—-is everything okay between us?!" She says feeling so anxious.

"Riya—-told me how you feel about me." She says her cheeks are turning red.

He tries to avoid eye contact. Just then she holds his hand. "Please .... don't avoid me. Then why don't you just admit that you do like me."

"I don't like you." She freezes looking at him. Her hand slowly leaves his. She looks down, controlling her tears.

"I ——" she hears him and looks back at him. "I love you." He says suddenly with so much love.

Her eyes widen looking at him. He held her hand this time. He nods "yes Aliyah I love you." Tears left her eyes.

"No... please don't cry" he touched her face. She gently hits his chest and hugs him tightly.

"You scared me.!" She says her hands are going around his waist. How much she craved for this moment.

She felt butterflies. While he didn't hug her, she pulled back looking at him.