Chapter 4~Having a Boyfriend...And a Puppy!

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Oh, I just remembered." LaRay said innocently and putting her finger on her bottom lip, not looking at Niall.

"What it is?" He said huskily and pressing a kiss to her finger.

"I didn't take a shower." She said casually, Niall chuckled, she told him that she would be right back. She ran into the hall and into the bathroom after grabbing a towel from the closet. Niall stuffed his hands in his pockets and decided to see where Harry had her sleeping, he wasn't going to be a pervert but he was just curious. He walked down the hall to the very last room, he pushed the door open. He walked in and sat down on the bed and looked around the room. He didn't expect the room to be decorated yet so all he saw was white wall. He walked over to the window and stood in front of it, looking at the street, seeing people walked by.

"What are you doing in here?" Niall jumped and turned around to see LaRay wrapped in a towel. He blushed and tried not to stare but he couldn't look away. As long as he controls himself then he won't get killed by Harry. "Seems like you don't have anything to say."

Niall tried to find the words to explain as to why he was in her room bit nothing came out of his mouth. He opened and closed it like a fish, no words came out. He was explaining the situation in his head though.

"Whatever. Just stand in the closet, hand me an outfit when I say so and when I'm done you can come ouyou ok?" LaRay said, Niall nodded his head, opened the door to the closet and stepped in, closing the door. He left it cracked though, just enough for him to breathe.

LaRay sighed, dropped the towel, pulled open one of the drawers under her bed and pulled out a bra and matching underwear, she slipped them on, then lotioned up. "Ok, Niall, hand me one of the outfits." LaRay said holding out her hand towards the closet. Niall grabbed one of the outfits hanging up and slipped his arms through the crack of the door. "Thank you." LaRay said as she took the outfit. She put on the black skinny jeans, and the Marvel shirt. "Ok, you can come out now."

Niall pushed the closet door open and walked out and over to LaRay, wrapping his arms around her waist. He kissed her head and sat down on her bed, he turned LaRay around so that she was facing him. He rubbed her sides, squeezed them, he pulled her body closer so that she was standing in between his legs. He buried his face in her squishy stomach, LaRay ran her fingers through his blonde-brown hair. Niall pressed his face even further into her stomach, moaning in happiness. His laugh vibrated against her stomachh making LaRay giggled and hugged his head.

"Let's go out." Niall said after pulling his head away from LaRay's stomach and looked up at her.

"Out where?" LaRay combed her fingers through his hair and gave him a small smile.

"Just out. Well, anywhere but the bakery because Harry works there and I don't wanna piss him off anymore than he already is." Niall stood up, grabbed her wrist and her Joker converse, and walked out of the room and into the living room. He ushered LaRay to sit on the couch and she did, he got down onto one knee, loosened up LaRay's shoes, and slipped them on her feet. LaRay blushed and looked away, this has never been done to her before, she has never been in a relationship so all this is kind of new to her. (A/N: I know the kissing scene made it seem like she has a boyfriend and has kissed someone before but in her backstory that I had came up with, she really hasn't kissed anyone before, it's just a natural thing that comes to her, but doesn't do it with people that she doesn't trust.) Niall put her other shoe on and stood up, he pulled LaRay up, and they both headed out of the house. They walked out of the house, hand in hand, fingers tangled with each others. It was really cute, they didn't get in Niall's car because they wanted to walk around and have some fun.

They walked down the street for a bit in comfortable silence, sharing kisses randomly, and Niall being all touchy feely, mostly rubbing his hand across LaRay's ass and pretending that he didn't do it when LaRay acted angry. It was funny really, they walked into the nearby park, walking for a bit, watching the kids run by them. Niall noticed an ice cream cart, told LaRay he was going to buy her a cone, and raced towards the cart. LaRay sat down on the bench that was only a inches away from where she was standing.  She looked around the park,observing everything that was around her, she's an abserver this is what she does. As she was observing, she noticed someone tossing a small box into the pond. It's weird, why would you toss a box into a park pond?