Now it's her but then was you (Part 2)

Created: 06.03.2023

Finished: 07.03.2023

Edited: 25.09.2023

Age: 15

Word count: 2,986

Warnings: Death mention, Suicide attempts mention, Blood, Miscarriage mention, Guns

Request: Yes (Wattpad user)

Pairing: Natasha Romanoff x Nikolai (Comic book character)

-

Natasha was shocked, to say the least.

"It can't be..." The woman mumbled

"Oh, yes it is!" You shouted in her face "I am that daughter you abandoned 15 years ago when the Red Room created me and I developed inside an artificial womb inside their labs. You ran away and left me behind."

Natasha was too stunned to speak.

"That's not true..." She managed to mumble, her eyes looking lost around the room, unfocused

"You are lying!" You shouted again as you felt tears sting your eyes "You left me as soon as they told you that they had managed to create a baby out of your DNA! I was barely at week 21 of development when you had run away without caring that you were leaving your own baby behind to be raised, tortured, and trained by those demons!"

"I-I never knew they kept you alive in their labs." Natasha breathed out shocked as she put the pieces of her past together "If I knew, I would have never left..."

Natasha understands now why you claim to be her daughter.

Only if she had known...

"So you did abandoned me." You chuckled, shaking your head "How could you?"

"Y/N, baby, listen to me." Natasha pleaded as she stepped closer to you "Please! Hear me first. Hear what I have to say before you jump to conclusions. What you know it's not true."

"Never!" You shouted "You are so much worse than the people who raised me."

And with that, you stormed out of the room without giving Natasha the chance to tell you the truth.

-

Natasha's legs couldn't support her anymore as she fell onto her bed.

Loud sobs started to come out of her mouth and her body shook uncontrollably.

But not from guilt.

It was from happiness.

This couldn't be true. What she thinks can't be true.

She quickly rushed to her nightstand and pulled out of a drawer a small box from where she pulled out two ultrasound scan pictures and looked at them.

"I need to make sure she is telling the truth first." Natasha whispered to herself as she tightly held the two scans in her hand

She quickly started to run towards Bruce's lab, to get her answers.

She needed to find out if this was true or not, because if it is true, Natasha's life is going to be changed forever for the better.

-

"Positive." Bruce mumbled shocked "All of them came back positive."

"So she is actually who she claims to be." Natasha stated shocked "But how? Bruce, I thought..."

"It could be possible, Natasha." Bruce interrupted the woman "They had the right tools and medication to do all of that." He clarified "Your theory it's true. That is what happened all those years ago."