I need her

Created: 17.10.2021

Finished: 10.05.2022

Edited: 12.09.2023
Age: 19

Word count: 2,758

Warnings: Endgame, Death, Fainting

Request: No

Summary: Five years after Natasha disappears after the snap, you sacrifice yourself to bring her back.

When Natasha disappeared in the snap you were crushed.

Your mom had been the only constant thing in your life since the moment you were born and now, she was just gone as well as half of the population of the Universe.

For the first time in your life, you were truly alone.

When she turned to dust in your arms in the middle of the battlefield you had no idea what you should do first. Cry? Scream? Get up and fight to bring her back?

So you decided to not give up until you would bring everyone back, including your mother.

That's what you have done for the past five years.

You lost count of the sleepless nights when you did nothing else but research in order to find a solution.

When your uncle Scott came up with the whole time traveling idea you were the first one to agree.

After five years you felt hope and happiness again. You had the chance to bring Natasha back.

And now here you were, hanging from the side of a cliff, while the man who had been like a father to you tried to hold your hand to prevent you from falling.

You had fought on who should be the one jumping and as expected a Romanoff never loses.

"Y/N, no..." Clint begged, with tears in his eyes "What am I supposed to tell your mother if this works?! Please don't do it."

"It's okay, Uncle Clint. I'm not scared. Just, please, tell my mom how much I love her and also tell her that I fought for her as she did for me. I will see you guys one day again. I'm sure of it." You sadly smiled at him and kicked yourself off the cliff

You felt nothing as your body hit the bottom, only darkness. Your mom being the last thought in your mind.

Clint had to look away from the sick sight in front of him. You were the daughter of the person he considered his sister. Even more than that, you were like his daughter. He always used to say that you are his oldest daughter because he was there for you even before you were born. In some way, you were his first kid, even if the only love he felt for your mom was the sibling one.

How is he going to deliver this news to Natasha? How is he going to tell her that the child she left behind was gone forever? It would crush her down.

But the moment he feared the most was here.

The battle was over and everyone was back.

His best friend too.

Natasha had looked all over the battlefield to, at least, catch a glimpse of you. She couldn't wait to hold you in her arms again.

No one dared to tell her that you died to bring her back. So they just got back to the compound in silence, after they fought and won, since the recent loss of Tony affected them all.

"How many months have we been missing?" Natasha asked as she entered the livingroom

"Not months, Nat... Years..." Steve sighed