Chapter 62: Dreamcatchers

Start from the beginning

Scott raise his eyebrows "That guy wanted to be a cop?" He asked.

Stiles nodded "At least now, he's getting the full law enforcement experience.."

Amelia's phone went off making her pull it out to see a text from Lori.

"I gotta go. I have to help Lydia and Kira teach Malia how to drive. And then we're teaching Lori." She said.

They looked at her with wide eyes.

"You're teaching Malia how to drive?" Stiles asked her and she nodded "Good luck."

She chuckled and nodded her head "Thanks I'll need it."

"Okay

"Okay. Hands on the wheel at ten and two." Kira said as they sat in the car in the middle of an empty road.

"Actually, the recommended position is now nine and three. At ten and two, a deployed airbag could break your thumbs." Lydia said from the front seat.

Malia looked at her "Mine would heal."

"Just save your strength. And please try not to destroy your beautiful new car." Amelia told her.

"Yeah Malia please don't. Because after you it's my turn." Lori told her, making Amelia to chuckle at her little cousin.

Lydia nodded "Nine and three." She said, moving Malia's hands down a bit.

Malia took a deep breath before turning the key and pressing down on the gas pedal.

"All right. Just ease into it. Good, good. Okay. There you go." Kira said trying to be supportive.

"Please shut up." Malia said.

"No problem. Shutting up." Kira said nervously.

Malia drove for a few seconds before slowly starting to turn.

"Uh, other way... Other way. Malia. Other way." Kira tried to say but Malia didn't listen as she started driving in the grass.

"We are now off the road. This is not the road." Amelia told her nervously.

"Other way. Malia, please go the other way." Kira said as the car started beeping the closer they got to a tree.

"What is that? What is beeping?" Malia asked glancing around.

"That's the car telling you not to run into the tree." Lori said, leaning forward.

"Turn the wheel! Malia!" Lydia yelled and finally Malia turned right before hitting the car making them all sigh in relief.

"And try to stay on the actual road..." Kira said.

Instead of going straight down the road, Malia started going in circles.

"This isn't right." Amelia said, only making Malia more confused.

"What? She said turn the wheel!" Malia said before evening out.