𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟~

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Y/N POV: As I sat on the couch My fingers lightly tapping on my phone screen, I couldn't help but steal glances at my boyfriend, Mason, engrossed in his video game. The soft glow of the screen illuminated his focused face, casting a warm, dim light in the room.

I sighed quietly, feeling a mixture of affection and longing. I wanted his attention, not out of frustration, but simply because I cherished those moments when we were fully present with each other. I shifted slightly, trying to catch his eye, but he was deep into a virtual world of adventure and strategy.

I decided to make my move, gently placing my hand on his shoulder and tracing circles with my fingers. He glanced at me, his eyes momentarily leaving the game. A small smile graced his lips, and he reached out to hold my hand.

In that simple gesture, I felt a rush of warmth and connection. I didn't need all of his attention; just this small, sweet acknowledgment that I was there and wanted to be close to him was enough. I nestled closer to him, content to share this moment, even if it meant competing with a video game for his attention.

*:・゚*:・゚ *:・゚*:・゚ *:・゚*:・゚ *:・゚*:・゚

Sorry it was so short!!!
208 words~