Second Sage

It took a while for Link and Y/n to find the current chief of the Gerudo. Y/n was confused of all the sudden commotion that was rising from the hushed voices of the ladies that stood amongst the side of the halls as the two, led by Buliara, towards the back room of the shelter. Riju stood before them, gazing at rhe mural that shown different images that she was trying to decipher. She had stopped a bit as she heard footsteps behind her. Taking a deep breath and then turning to meet with the Hero of the Wild.

"Link, welcome back to Gerudo Village. Unfortunately, due to certain circumstances, are unable to give you a warm welcoming. Even to Princess Y/n...." Ruji stated as she gave Link a sorrowful look then looking at y/n, "it's a miracle to see you your highness. I thought that the malice had swallowed you up. You are well."

"What malice? Nothing has happened to me." Y/n responded, looking confused, "and please. Y/n is just fine. Please. There's not much time, we need to find the second sage and get to Ganondorf. "

"Alright.. Link. The mural here has some kind of riddle. Do you think you can solve it?. "

"Sure can. Y/n stay here. I'll be back."

Y/n remained silent as she watched Link walk towards the mural to solve it.  Link took out his pad and took a picture and ran off, giving Y/n a quick blow kiss before leaving the room.

Y/n smiled in response before she was pulled aside by Riju, who in hand was holding a rough looking scroll and unraveled it before her. Y/n leaned in close as she deciphered the scrolls contents as she soon realized what had happened. The scroll depicted about her and her disappearance. It depicted her with a malice infested spear fighting the sages and a small blonde woman. Y/n looked over at Riju as Riju closed the scroll and looked firmly at y/n in return.
"You didn’t choose to follow that path. Ganondorf did something horrid to you. Please, don't fault yourself for becoming something that you couldn't control."
Y/n changed her gaze back to the ground, her hands balling into fist as she felt anger and betrayal build inside her. Suddenly, the ground began to shake intensly, leaving y/n to spot Ruji run out of the room. Y/n followed quickly.

When y/n finally caught up with her. She watched in awe as she heard lightning strike something and a whole pyramid grew right from the earth. She just watched as Link and Riju fight against the giant bug looking thing and more gibdos. Then the bug monster flew off. When the battle was done,  Y/n walked towards the two who were finally catching their breath after the battle. Link spotted y/n and ran to her, giving her a cheery smile.

"This is where the voice said we'd find the sage. You should go to the town. You'd be safe there."

"No. Let me help. "

"Are you sure? .. hey are you alright?"
Link asked, stepping closer to his lover who seemed to have more spunk than usual.

"Yeah. The faster we can finish helping the sages, the faster we get to Ganondorf.  I have to teach my father a lesson."

Link just remained quiet as Y/n walked through the dimmed entrance of the pyramid as Riju followed behind her. Link took a deep breath before following them inside.

Surprisingly, Link didn't seem to have to do much of the hard work this time as Y/n powered through the puzzles of the temple. He watch in awe as his lover cut through hordes of the green magic robots with the soldier's sword he gave her. He then walked to her and grabbed her sword hand, earning a look from her as he brought the blade closer to his face for inspection. He looked at her, have her a quick kiss on the cheek, which earn him a little sqeak from her as he pulled the sword away from her gently. He then shoved it back into the magical small pouch and pulled out a gerudo spear that was connected with a silver lynel horn at the blade.

"I think you need a better weapon with all the things you're murdering." Link said as he handed her the spear. She gingerly took it from him as she stepped back to swing the spear around. Link just gave a soft smile as he walked towards the last puzzle and pushed it to its designated spot before they turned to the center of the temple to find the platform glowing. The three walked into the platform before it started to rise up. It left them in a huge room, where suddenly the giant bug monster from before sprang into the field.

It took a while for the trio to defeat the monster and soon they were met with one of the sages stone. A bright light enveloped them, blinding them. Y/n opened her eyes where she was still in the same spot but Link and Riju were missing. She looked away from the stone before her to met eye to eye with a person who just looked like her, however, it looked like she was just mummified, malice smoke surrounding her and gloom formed from beneath her.

"So this is what father has done to you in this time... I am sorry I couldn't prevent it."

"I do hope you know why I am here." Her lookalike spoke in a grueling tone, her spear sitting in her hand and resting against her back.

"To stop Link. But I won't allow it."

"Why would you defy father like this?"

"My father... Ganondorf is no longer my father if he is to destroy all of Hyrule. I won't allow it."

"I am here to warn you for now. Cease this foolish business. Hyrule would be much better with father in rule."

"I refuse. Link will stop him."

"... I gave you a warning. However, the next time we meet, will be your death."
Her lookalike disappeared into purple smoke. And Y/n felt some warm sensation behind her to see Link and Riju returned from the sages realm.

"Welcome back." Y/n greeted them, placing her gerudo spear onto her back. Link smiled and embraced her, giving her a small peck on her neck. Riju coughed a bit, bringing to the back to the situation at hand.

"You should hurry and find the other sages. You have my power at your side and Y/n's powers too. I would travel with you if the town didn't need rebuilding..."

"No I understand, thank you riju." Link said before taking y/n's hand in his and pulled his pad out.

"I'll see you soon, princess."

Y/n gave Ruji a lopsided grin as she felt her body deconstruct into particles and found herself at a nearby stable by Zora's Domain.

"Two down, two more to go." Link said as be sqeeze her hand, "but a rest is in order. Shall we?"
Y/n nodded before walking with Link to the stable, the lookalikes image burned into her mind.

(Sorry if there's mistakes. I got lazy to fix it.)