Intermission 5

Začať od začiatku

"So… uh… you… you wanna tell us something?" Was all Sypha could ask as she was fanning herself in an attempt to cool off.

"Ok hold on, to be fair... I completely forgot about this." Ace held his hands up, before putting the tape behind him.

"May I ask... What universe was this?" Trevor asked, trying to suppress his grin.

"Uhh... It's not a universe. It's a... It's a movie! Yeah! A movie!" Ace was sweating as he laughed nervously.

Striga joined Trevor as she asked, "What kind of movie?" Her grin matched Trevor's.

"Ok ok! It's a pornographic movie!" Ace said.

"And what is a pornographic movie?" Dracula asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Essentially a sex movie." Ace replied.

Everyone was silent until Carmila of all people said "That's arousing."

Unseen by Ace was Lenore being a sneaky little gremlin as she took the VHS tape which had the faded title of 'Vampiric Cowgirl #7' as she sneaks away back to her seat.

Morana of course looked at Carmila with shock as she exclaimed, "CARMILLA! That was Lenore we just saw having sex with our lord's Forgemaster! And your answer is that it's arousing!?"

"What!? I'm not such a prude as to not enjoy watching or reading a good bout of sex! Besides, you've seen how into each other those two are!" Carmilla argued.

"What I want to know is WHY do you have such a thing?" Lisa asked Ace who looked sheepish.

"It gets boring in here fast." He said. "Me and... VEGA would often watch it just either make fun of it or criticize it or just enjoy ourselves. Or at least myself since... You know... He can't do anything about it."

They just judged him while Lenore was currently cuddling Hector while subtly sniffing his hair.

Of course Trevor was the first to break the silence as he shrugged, "Hey it gets lonely."

Striga nodded as she said, "I have had to curb my urges when my wife is not present."

"Ugh..." Morana rolled her eyes, that's when she saw Lenore cuddling him. "Hey! Down!" She karate chopped the top of her head.

Lenore groaned as Hector finally woke up as he shook his head and said, "What a strange dream… I thought I saw myself being rather lecherous towards Lenore."

Trevor and Striga both snorted only to get smacked up the head by their significant others.

Greta couldn't help but stifle her laughter while Adrian tried to remain stone faced.

Lisa was curious so she turned towards her husband, "Do you think we should make one of those movies?"

Dracula chuckled before shaking his head. "I don't think anyone deserves to see the type of love we make. Besides, I would probably set an impossible standard."

Lisa giggled, "You absolutely would. I'm sure many women would want to be with you and many men want to be you."

Ace and Willow both wisely remained silent as Willow coughed a bit before saying, "Well for those who don't know what this place is, this from what I remember one of the tours I have been given is the theater before the wide use of A.i. assistants using a format that both I and Ace are all too familiar with thanks to the format wars, which isn't a real conflict but just a business rival of the formats during the 1980's."

"I'm sorry, what are you talking about?" Sypha shook her head to try and clear her mind from the explicit scene she watched.

Willow chuckled. "That is a story for another day, but for now I think I should let Ace explain our current… situation and the theater we are in." She refers to a theater which was less advanced than the one they were in as this one was set up to replicate a rather popular franchise of Texas based movie theaters that allowed you to eat and order alcoholic drinks.