The Christmas Truce

All was well in the Observatory, the guests were full of food they had never tasted or seen before. Wonderful and joyful talk filled the room, for t'was the time of peace and joy to all, and those present were about to learn what that really meant during a time of pain and suffering to all.

A blue humanoid figure walked out and addressed everyone, "Ladies and Gentlemen, as of this moment, it is December 25th. Known as Christmas. As such, Ace believed it to be a perfect opportunity to show you a historical story during the Great War."

Willow was interested as were the other intellectuals, however Trevor asked, "Okay, two things. One, what the hell happened to you. And two, where is our host?"

VEGA leaned a little to the side as he trailed off, "Well…"

MEANWHILE!

Ace was having a not so festive day as two voices were yelling at him, "YOU NEED HOW MANY COMBAT ANDROIDS!? And look at this! I have to find half of this shit in departments I had no idea were a thing! Not to mention that a good chunk of this should have been upgraded long ago!"

Ace could only smile while screaming inside of his head.

Back with the Cast

"He's too busy to be out here. As for me, I am currently evolving my form to be more interactive with all of you." VEGA answered Trevor.

"Fascinating." Dracula said, looking at VEGA's vaguely human form. "What is this story about?"

If VEGA could smile, he would as he explained, "This is one of the many rare moments of human history where the message of peace on earth, love towards thy fellow man, and joy on earth brought a war to a stop if only for just one day."

Everyone was intrigued, "You mean Christmas brought a war to a stop?" Lisa asked in a shocked manner.

VEGA nodded, "Yes, and the video you're about to see will inform you and entertain you as a band whose entire goal is to chronically history through music made a song that has many who listen to it saying "Lest we forget" for the saying embodies what the message of Christmas is about, even during a time of war."

"Well, this will be fun." Hector said, shifting around in his seat.

Lisa was thinking about what Vega said. Looking at her family she asked, "What do you think VEGA means by 'Lest we forget?'"

"If you do not learn from history, you are destined to repeat it. We must not forget the value of such a holiday when it managed to stop an entire war." Dracula said.

Lisa smiles as she snuggles up to her husband. VEGA decided to add to the moment by saying, "I should also say that in some timelines Dracula and Lisa become father and Mother Christmas. Or known as Mister and Missus Claus."

That got a few spit takes as Trevor exclaimed "What!? No way all doom and darkness is Papa Noel!"

Adrian chuckled slightly, "I guess that makes me the Prince of Christmas in the timelines of my father who is Father Christmas."

Lisa smiled at her husband as Willow said. "You have such a big heart."

"Of course, there are several other universes where Dracula is the opposite to Mr. Clause, known as Krampus." VEGA added.

Dracula raised an eyebrow to that. "The creature that steals children and drags them down to Hell?"

VEGA nodded, "Yes."

"Well that is... Disturbing." Carmilla said with a shiver.

Everyone else was also disturbed by such a thought.