Part 14 // "Have you seen the pictures?"

Start from the beginning

"Well, if you're already nice then just make sure you don't make it worse. Don't annoy her just for fun." he said pointing a finger at me. "I will. I'm not stupid, I want this to end as soon as possible." I answered while rolling my eyes. "Good." Daniel said. 

There was silence for a while. I tried to think, but Daniel's chewing sounds were distracting me. "Are you even allowed to eat candy?" I asked him. "Who are you? My trainer?" he said in a sassy tone. "But please don't tell him." he followed while looking at me with puppy eyes. I chuckled and nodded. 

I had bigger worries.

Like traveling with Lavigne.

How was I supposed to survive that?

...

Jules

After lunch with Yuki I went to my room to finish the last bit of packing. That was when I noticed a new Whatsapp group that I was added in. 

'Now that the first race of the season is over. I'm glad to intoduce you all to this new group. I expect you all to use this group for serious reasons.'

George had made a group with all the drivers. I laughed a little at my screen while reading his first message. I could just hear him saying it. 

'Hey guys! These are the pictures of the first dinner. A little late, I know...'

I stared at the pictures that Lewis had send. Memories of that night came back to me. It was already such a long time ago. My cheeks were red, even more than usual. In the first picture Max' head was still pointing towards me. Because a second before that, I was looking at him too. 

The other pictures were great. I looked nice and Max didn't look my way anymore. 

Honey Badger

'I look amazing.'

Daddy's Cash

'My eyes are closed...'

Soph <33

'Lando's hand is in front of my face :/'

Lando no rizz

'I'm so sorry Soph. I mean you can still see your left eye in the last one.'

Soph <33

'That doesn't help but thank you anyway.'

Bia bae

'Ngl, I look hot.'

                                                                                                  Me

                                                                                                 'Facts'

Bia bae

'You're the hottest tho.'

                                                                                                 Me

                                                                                                 '<3'