"You did a blood oath," she mumbles, more of a statement to herself than a question directed at me.

"I did," I state. "Now out of my way."

"No," she states, her eyes moving from my arms to my face.

Feeling coolness in my eyes once again, I see the shocked look on her face, flicking my hand a flame appears, balancing on its own.

"You think that a little fire is going to scare me away," she says, a smirk appearing on her face, her eyes flashing a dark blue against her naturally light-colored eyes. "You want to know something? Lucifer used to run his hand all over me, his fingers on fire, your little flame doesn't scare me one bit."

The comment about Lucifer made my heart tighten, the heat up my arms becoming worse, the flame becoming hotter. "Shut up," I snap, stepping closer to her, as she stands her ground. "Don't talk about him like that."

"Are you jealous," she smirks, knowing exactly how much she is getting under my skin. "He used to take me to the bed, and make his way with me."

"The bed," I mutter, repeating the words she just shared. "He never took you to his bed."

"I-I meant," she tried to cover her tracks, but when she said it she hadn't even noticed what she said.

"Nope. We aren't playing this game. He never took you back to his room and you know that, so I'm going to say it one more time. I don't want to have this conversation with you, so move out of my way," I tell her but she still just stares at me.

Feeling a shift of power in the hallway, I see Lucifer turn the corner behind Koriene. "What is going on here?" he asks, but he doesn't look at her, he stares at me, waiting for me to answer.

"She won't move," I snap, the moment I hear how harsh that was, I feel the confidence I have flicker. The look of anger and hurt on Lucifer added to it.

"Well why don't you calm down," he tells me, stepping closer to us, seemingly overly cautious, staring at my hand. "Lilith, just take some deep breaths."

Flicking my wrist, the flame disappears, fuck that is getting easy. "Tell her to calm down," I reply, my heart squeezing at him telling me to calm down, not talk to her at all. "I can control it."

"You don't know that," he replies, giving me a small smile which just pisses me off more. "Something I didn't tell you is the power that you have also makes your emotions go through the roof." That makes sense.

Taking a deep breath as he told me to, I feel my heartbeat start to slow down, until Koriene whispers, "See, you are his bitch."

As soon as she says that, my hands wrap around her neck, squeezing as I start pushing her toward the wall. Feeling two hands on my waist I'm pulled back, my hands releasing her at the surprise from the pull.

"She called me your bitch!" I scream, my eyes getting colder than they have before, fire shooting from my open hands, barely missing Koriene.

Feeling myself being handed off, I hear Harium whisper, "Nice shot." Before going back to his normal tone, "Calm down." Smiling at his first comment, anger continues rising in my chest as I see Lucifer pull Koriene from the throat closer to him, whispering something in her ear.

"Let me go," I grit out, trying to get out of Harium's arms.

"Lilith," I hear Isabania call. Turning to my side, I see her watching me. "Why don't we go somewhere else."

"No," I argue. "I want him to come here." Staring at his back, waiting for a reaction, my hand flicks out towards his back, a small flame heading his way.

Right before it hits his back, he turns around his hand catching the flame, his eyes a bright red as he narrows them at me, "Watch it." Turning back around, he starts talking to Koriene again, her face becoming angrier and angrier as he continues talking.

As I stop fighting Harium, I continue staring at them, my anger calming down but I can still feel the power rising in my chest like it's waiting to do something. After a couple more seconds of staring at them, Lucifer finally turns around, Harium finally letting me go.

As soon as Lucifer steps in front of me, I see Koriene from behind him step, her nails growing long as she lunges at his back. Pushing Lucifer aside, her nails dig into my collarbones, a cry coming from me as the pain hits me. Trying to fight her away, I try to push her back, a blue glow coming from my palms as I push her back, making her cry and release me from her grip.

As I'm pulled back once again, Lucifer orders them to take me away, my feet being lifted off the ground as Harium turns around the corner and continues down. "Let me go," I scream. "Let me deal with her."

"If you deal with her, you are going to kill her," Lorenzo tells me, I didn't even know he was here.

"I won't kill her," I reply, as I stop fighting Harium. "You can put me down now."

"Nope, I'm not letting you go until we are in his office," he tells me, making me groan. After they continue walking for a couple of minutes, we finally make it to his office, where Harium puts me down on the couch. "Stay."

"I'm not a dog," I snap.

"You're right, but if you try to go somewhere we have to make sure you stay here, and we don't want to hurt you," Iz tells me, sitting down next to me. "You want something to eat?"

"Please," I ask. "I'm sorry guys, I guess it just hit me what happened. You shouldn't have to take care of me like a child."

"Eh, it was kind of fun," Lorenzo laughs, taking Iz's seat when she gets up and heads towards the kitchen. "Nice shot by the way."

"Can we not encourage that," Lucifer's voice comes out as he opens the door. Coming over to me, he picks me up, takes my seat, and sits me sideways on his lap. Ignoring the fact that Lorenzo makes, I listen to Lucifer. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I tell him, my head automatically resting on his chest, his arm rubbing up and down my back. "I'm sorry."

"Hey, it's fine. I shouldn't have just made you meet me here," he tells me. Even though he sounds calm, his heartbeat is fast, his muscles are tight and I can still see that his veins are that electric blue.

"Are you okay?" I ask, tracing his veins up his arm.

"Yeah, I'm okay," he tells me, kissing the top of my head as he tries to pull me closer to him, which I honestly think isn't possible.

I hear three little barks coming, turning ever so slightly I see Poppy pushing the office door open, running towards the couch when they see us. Hopping up on the couch, they rest their heads on my feet.

"Lucifer," I whisper.

"Yes," he whispers back, his head hanging low so I can only hear him.

"I'm tired, but I don't want to go to sleep," I tell him.

"Rest your eyes darling, it's okay, you can eat whenever you want," he tells me

Nodding my head, I smile when I feel a kiss on my forehead.