Standing from the chair, I stand in front of the mirror, staring at the dress.

    "Do you not like it? We can change it, or find a completely different one," Isabania reassures me, coming over to my side.

    "I love it," I tell her, my voice breaking which I wasn't expecting.

    "Oh please don't cry," Iz tells me, making me laugh. "Do you want me to leave?"

    "No, just give me a moment," I tell her, stepping closer to the pearl-white dress, my fingers slipping over it.

    The dress has a pearl gloss to it, the fabric so soft that my fingers can't grasp it, the sleeves solid before becoming a mesh, dark red jewels beading it down to the end. It's beautiful. "Okay," I whisper. "I'm ready."

    Stripping from my robe, I stand in my undergarments as Iz brings the dress down, slowly getting into the fabric. Holding the dress in the front, I gasp when Iz zips up the back, the dress now fits like a glove. Now that it's on, I see the train isn't too long, but I'm grateful that it doesn't stop directly at my feet either. Both the front and back plunge into a low V, but I love it. The dress is romantic, simple, it's truly gorgeous.

    "Lucifer did a great job," Iz whispers, as she picks at a fuzz on my dress.

    Looking at her in surprise I ask her to repeat what she just said. "He did indeed pick the dress, apparently last night he stayed up with the seamstress and went through hundreds of dresses, trying to find you the right one."

    "Wow," I whisper.

    "I said he would burn down the world for you," she reminds me, "now let's go get those photos taken."    Slipping into simple heels, I follow her to the door.

    Walking out of the suite, Lorenzo and Harium stare in awe, their mouths dropping open ever so slightly. A blush fills my cheeks, "let's go." Snapping out of their state, they both nod their head, turning around and leading me a couple of doors down.

    Stepping into the room, I see Lucifer sitting in a chair, standing when he sees me enter, his eyes going dark as they roam over my body. Smiling at his reaction, I walk towards him, stopping in front of him. Nodding his head, he runs his eyes over me once again, "You look-"

    Before he could finish his sentence, Lorenzo interrupts, "Okay lovelies, we need these pictures, let's get going. You can eye-fuck each other tonight, or fuck."

    Stepping back, I laugh when Lucifer shoots him a death stare, to which he shrugs off, "I'm kidding, kind of. But seriously, we need to get going. Lucifer please go sit in that chair, Lilith, Iz is going to come to position you."

    Following his instructions, I hear Lucifer mumble about hating taking orders, earning a laugh from me. As Lucifer sits down, Iz comes over to us, fixing Lucifer before motioning me to come over.

    Setting me down on Lucifer's leg, I'm placed towards him. My left arm was placed along his neck, and my right hand was placed in his. "Now get closer together, your foreheads touching, lean down a little bit, good. Now stay there," Iz tells us, as she moves out of the shot.

    "You look beautiful Lilith," Lucifer whispers his lips brushing against mine as the camera shutter goes off.

...

    Following up on the photos, Lucifer left with the men, as Iz and I stayed in the room, giving them a moment to get ready for the ceremony.

    "Lilith, I ask this as a friend, not as anything else, are you ready for this?" she asks, sitting me down in the chair Lucifer just sat in, fixing a couple of stray hairs.

    "I think I am," I tell her honestly. "I woke up this morning and I felt okay, I haven't gotten nervous yet."

    "I'm glad, let's get going," she tells me. Helping me stand, we walk out of the empty room into a grand hallway, two large doors in front of us. "I have to get going down that aisle, are you sure you don't want me to walk down with you?"

    "I'm sure," I tell her.

    Kissing me on the cheek, she smiles as she curtsies, "My queen." Unlike before, I can tell she isn't joking about the title. Nodding my head to her, I watch as she opens the doors ever so slightly, heading towards her spot amongst the guests.

    Taking a deep breath, I start to hear the melody play.

The doors open and I take my first step down the aisle. Lucifer had asked me last night if I was okay with him inviting others from around the realm but when I said yes, I wasn't expecting this many supernatural creatures to show up. Instantly my eyes roam around the rows, some creatures stare at me in awe, some in anger and some stare blankly stare.

    My eyes finally find the familiar faces of Isabania, Hariuma, and Lorenzo all sitting in the front aisle, smiling at me as my feet continue forward. Finally looking right ahead of me, I see Lucifer standing at the altar, his eyes watching as I continue closer to him. His lips are in a straight line, but his eyes show admiration.

    Stepping up the small stair, Harium comes up on the podium, fixing my train as he does this, before standing in the middle of us. As the melody silences, I see the guests sitting in their seats.

    "We are gathered here..." Harium starts but as he continues, I find myself only focusing on Lucifer.

    Watching his chest rise and fall as he takes deep breaths, my eyes roaming up to his face, noticing things I haven't noticed before. He has a small freckle to the right of his eye, a small scar right before his hairline, and another freckle right under his lips. Smiling at my new knowledge, I feel Lucifer take my hand as he starts to speak.

    "I, Lucifer Morningstar, take thee Lilith Evans to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day on as my wife and my queen." Slipping on a beautiful silver twisted ring on my finger, he takes my hand and kisses it.

    "I, Lilith Evans, take thee Lucifer Morningstar to be my wedded husband, to have from this day on as my husband and my king." Slipping the silver ring on his finger, I squeeze his hand, smiling.

    "We ask everyone to stand for one final moment," Harium announces, surprise crossing my face, as I thought the vows were the last part.

    As our guest stands, Harium goes back to the front row, throwing a thumbs up in my direction as I give him a questioning look. Turning back to Lucifer, he smiles at me before turning his head to our guest.

    "Lilith Morningstar is now your queen, you will respect her in the same manner as I respect her," Lucifer demands, his voice booming through the large room, shivers going down my back at his authority.

    Turning back towards me, he places a soft kiss on my lips, before slowly kneeling before me, his hands still in mine before his head drops ever so softly. As my mouth drops, I hear gasps from the guest.

    Looking up towards me he continues, "Everyone, all creatures. Bow to the Queen of Hell."

A/N

I kinda screamed while writing this :)
Xoxo
C