.
.
.
.
.

*At the amphitheater, current time.*

Lightning crackled in the sky, turning the world red. The creature was taken aback by what it was seeing. The boy was still fresh from one of its many memories. One of the souls inside its body was both fearful and angry at seeing the adventurer.

"A-AUGUST?!!" Mia was shocked at what she was seeing, unable to help but raise her voice. It was the first time she had ever seen someone wielding this amount of mana.

"Mia! Take Finn, Bete, and Toga out!" August ordered, his voice firm, with no room for argument.

"Y-you can't take it on alone!" Riveria stood up; she had seen this magic before, August wasn't in control at that time, but this time he was in control. But, still, she can feel that it isn't enough. "IT'S SUICIDE!" she pleaded.

"He isn't alone!"

*BOOM!*

The ground shook as a being beamed from the heavens, landing beside August. The dust cleared, revealing a mountain of a man with muscles all over his body, a lion head adorning his helm. A godly aura burst out of him; the space itself shook from his very presence. It was Heracles.

The adventurers eyes bulged out of their sockets, they didn't expect a god to show up here. His aura is breath taking, so powerful that the adventurers felt hope for the first time since facing the monster.

Starting at Heracles' back, makes them see a hero of old, standing against the force of darkness, like the legends told in the pass.

"Take the injured and leave! We will deal with it ourselves!" Heracles glanced back at the adventures, his eyes telling them to get the fuck out or else.

The adventures gulped and did what they're told, more like their body was compelling them to obey.

The creature was unmoving, felling two tremendous aura pushing it down, it had no choice but the have its full concentration at the two beings. One god and one mortal. Allowing the adventurers to collect the broken bodies of Finn, Bete, and Toga.

"What are you doing here old man?" August asked, not looking at his God.

"Saving my foolish child of course! How can you be such an idiot August?!" Heracles answered not looking at August as well. The two never leaving their eyes off the creature.

"What did you ask for?" Heracles asked, his voice tinged with worry that caught August off guard. The young adventurer looked at his god. What he saw was a face of man who seems like he was about to lose someone.

"I-... Everything... I ask for everything it have." August is confused on why his god knows this, especially when Heracles grimaced when he heard his answer.

"Tsk!" Heracles clicked his tongue, his aura grow more powerful as he took a step forward towards the creature. "Then let's finish this quickly!"

The creature felt a huge burst of killing intent rushed all over its body. Its instincts tug it to take a step back, in a blink of an eye, the huge god was in front if it. It's eyes widened, this was the first time it ever saw someone moved almost as fast as it.

Shock the creature instantly flail its claws forward, aiming for Heracles' head. The swing was wild, due to it being caught off guard.

A mistake Heracles was capable of taking advantage of. With grace and finesse unbecoming of his size, Heracles shifted his center of gravity to the right, with a quick burst in a single step, making the claw harmlessly pass by his head.

He then shoved his shoulder deep inside the creature guard while maintaining a low center of gravity. Almost crouching, he then planted his feet on the ground, digging deep inside it, using the his big toe, he spun like a top, using every fiber in his body as well as his bodyweight, and delivering a thundering uppercut.