chapter 101

A week later all of UA's first years had gathered in the center of a stadium surrounded by hundreds of people that had come to see the sports festival. Midnight had stepped onto the stage in the center of the stadium, her heels clicking against the ground as she strutted like a model into place. " Hello everyone!" She said with excitement to the audience. " Before we begin we are going to have some words from the student that scored the highest during the entrance exam… katsuki bakugou!"

Bakugou to walked onto the stage like a feral gremlin, his hands in his pockets and hunched over. Once he got to the mic that the words blonde omega spoke sent the audience into an uproar.  All he said was " I just wanna say I plan to win…"

" And I plan to kick your ass kacchan!" Izuku chirped before shifting into his Eevee form and doing a backflip.

" Not if I do it first, greenie!" Hoshi retorted, stamping her front paws on the ground.
" It looks like we already have some competition between some of the  students!" Midnight announced before pointing to the entrance of the stadium " now all of you head to the starting line outside of the stadium for the obstacle course!" Once the students had lined up at the starting line, midnight looked up at the announcer box and shouted "Eraserhead present Mic are you ready to start this race?!"

" You bet midnight! Are you ready for this race eraserhead?" Hizashi said to his bandaged mate, gently patting the raven haired omega's leg. Aizawa just growled in response. " Don't worry everyone! The grumpy hero is ready! Just sleepy!" Hizashi then spoke to the students at the starting line and said " ready! Steady! Go! Students!"

With that the students are off. Izuku raced off into the lead in his Jolteon form using quick attack.  Denki is not too far behind doing the same. Iida was catching up with his engines but Todoroki somehow sped past them all on his ice skating on it. Which in all honesty none of the first three thought that should be possible against one speed quirk and two quirks using an attack that increased speed but then they realized part of them was frozen to the ground. Bakugou was blasting himself attempting to pass the 4 members of his pack that was ahead of him, his leader izuku especially. Izuku wasn't gonna let that happen because he freed himself from the ice, picked up speed and jumped onto his mate shotos head and hitched a ride.

After a bit more running the robots from the entrance exam appeared and began attacking the students. "Here's the first major obstacle: the robot blockade! Let's see how the students overcome this!" Hizashi shouted to the crowd.

Shoto conquered this obstacle by skating past with izuku still on his head. Denki used iron tail to scale the robots to climb over them whilst bakugou blasted himself over. Iida roundhouse kicked a robots arm off adding momentum by using his quirk hoshi zig-zagged past while biting off sheets of metal. Toga just skipped along as a path was created for her by momo who had blasted rhe robots to bits using a cannon.

Shinsho stopped and looked at a sheet of metal that Hoshi bit off and smirked as he shouted 'hey' to four people in front of him. As soon as they responded he grinned as they were now under his control and said " pick up this piece of metal and carry me to the next obstacle.. Like im the fucking pharoh of egypt." Once they picked him up and began carrying him " hell yeah!" Was heard from everyone as he passed many people including toga who shrugged as she kept skipping.

Once shoto and izuku reached the second obstacle ,which seemed to be cliffs attached to each other by tightrope, His zashi announced from the announcers booth. " It's the fall! Let's see how the students conquer this one!"

Izuku jumps off of shoto's head, shifts into his Espeon form and gracefully crossed the tightrope and shoto followed suit by freezing the rope and slid across just as Tsuyu jumped onto and began crawling one a different one. Bakugou simply blasted himself across as Iida basically slid across. Denki and hoshi kinda get stuck on one side trying to figure out how to get across as toga shifted into her liepard form and walked across like a cat on a fence. Izuku looked to his stranded and confused pack mate and hoshi and used psychic to lift them both across before spotting shinsho finally getting dropped off his pharaoh ride and lifted him across to before continuing on.

" Look at Izuku Aizawa from class 1-A being a team player and helping out his fellow classmates get across the fall!" Hisashi announced holding back a laugh as shota backed away from the microphone so that it wouldn't pick up his purring.

As izuku kept running and approached a clear run to the finish, his eyes turned blue and a image of a blonde haired beta from class 1-B running into the clearing and getting blasted into the air by explosive mines hidden under the ground. He directed his attention to his class and shouted as he skidded to a halt " hey guys! Stop right here if your feet touch the ground if you don't want to get blasted!" As most of his pack minus bakugou who blasted himself across the clearing and the part of his class that was at the same place at him stopped monoma the blonde haired beta didn't listen and ran into the clearing and was blasted into the air just like he saw in the flash vision.

" izu! How did you know about the landmines?" Shinsho asked as his pharaoh carriage that was the large piece of metal ripped off a robot was dropped off near them as his carriers were free from his control.

" I just saw it play in my head right before it happened!" Izuku responded quickly as class 1-A some of his pack and the other students began passing them.

Hoshi sniffed the air and said " greenie lavender and yellow get on the metal sheet… imma pull you to the finish!" Once everyone got onto the sheet of metal she grabbed a rope of rubber hanging from it and used her robotic arm to tie it to another part of the metal sheet making a U like loop. She then moved between the loop and the large sheet of metal and bit down on the center of the rope then she activated the full power of her quirk, which she had been holding back on using the full power of during the majority of the race, and pulled the trio at jet speed across the clearing before any of the mines could set off even if she stepped on it.

As she crossed the finish line with the trio being pulled through behind her she was shocked to here present mic say " our first place winner of this obstacle course is hoshi! Follow by izuku Aizawa in second place! In third place is hitoshi shinsho and I'm saying this just because he's directly behind shinsho fourth place we have denki kaminari!"

The group of four looked at each other shocked ,as they didn't even realize they had passed anyone let alone passed everyone, before bursting into cheers celebrating their victory.

( hello my vee's! I am back! Now I'm giving y'all two options of what's going to happen during the sports festival. I'm giving vague descriptions of what could happen.

Choice 1: endeavor accidentally exposes his past actions, gets his ass beat and receives more consequences.

Choice 2: frost crashes the sports festival with his pack without the league of villains and a new human oc is introduced.

Both of these options will result in a evolution and the one not picked will still happen just later in the story)