7. Confession💓

Comincia dall'inizio

Tae jumped on Jk and wrapped her legs on his waist. Jk kept his hands under her bum to not let her fall and walked towards the bed. He lie her down without breaking the kiss and began rubbing her clothed pussy.

Jk broke the kiss and attached his mouth on her collarbone. Tae travelled her one hand in Jk's hairs while other hand busy roaming on his back.

Jk sat up and removed his tee. Tae too unzipped her dress and removed it from her body leaving herself in only bra and panty.

Jk grabbed her neck and pulled her in another hot and sensual kiss. Both were kissing each other like there is no tomorrow.

After a minute long kiss both pulled out and looked into each other's eyes while breathing heavily.

Jk lie down beside Tae and frowned for not being able to control himself.

Tae sat on Jk's lap and leaned closer to his face.

Tae- How much will you control yourself?

Jk- I don't wanna take advantage of you. It's wrong.

Tae- Everything's right.

Said while pecking Jk's cheek. She sat up and unhooked her bra.

Tae removed her bra and throwed it somewhere revealing her small boobs. She leaned down and kissed Jk's abs, chest, neck and finally lips.

Jk sucked her lower lip and travelled his hand inside her panty squeezing her bum roughly. He switched their position and attached his mouth on her nipple while other hand still rubbing her clothed pussy.

Jk slowly moved downwards and kept his hands on the waistband of her panty. He slided it down in one go leaving her naked to his eyes.

Jk leaned closer and latched on her pussy. He entered his tongue inside and began tongue fucking her while rubbing her pink nub.

Tae gripped the bedsheet tightly trying to control her moans. Jk squeezed her waist while mouth busy eating her out.

Tae- M..move...a.hh..hm...

Jk detached his mouth from her pussy entered his two finger inside moving them in and out. He moved upwards and took her nipple in his mouth while fingering her.

Tae gripped Jk's hand tightly which was fingering her. She shook her head as no when Jk increased his pace.

Tae- AAHH...UMM....

Tae arched her back and squirted while breathing heavily. Eyes were closed and mouth was wide opened trying to relax herself out of an amazing orgasm.

Jk lie down beside her while closing his eyes.

Tae turned her face to look at him who was sweating badly. She travelled her gaze downwards and found him already hard.

Tae sat on his legs and slided down his pants and boxers revealing his thick, long shaft.

Tae- Fuck you are huge.

Jk opened his eyes at Tae' words. Tae looked into his eyes and pecked the tip of his member. She slowly took his hard length in her mouth while maintaining eye contact with Jk.

Jk closed his eyes and released a sigh when he felt Tae's hot mouth engross his member. Tae began bopping her head up and down while hands busy squeezing his balls.

Jk bite his lips to not let out any voice. Tae increased her pace while digging her nails on his abs.

Jk- M..move....

Tae removed her mouth and gripped his cock. She began moving her hand up and down while other hand was squeezing his balls.

Jk- AAHH...FUCK....