Chapter 7

Klaus picked up Elena and brought her to his room (well their room anyway). "Are you ok?" He asked even though he knows the answer but he still wanted to asked anyway. Elena nodded her head no, she then starts mentioning that she had a flashback of the Salvatores. This just got Klaus angry, he's beyond pissed off with the brothers. 'Calmed down Klaus, Elena needs you right now.' He says to himself as he started focusing back onto Elena.

He then asked her if she want Hayley to come up too and she nodded yes, so Klaus called Hayley up there. Elena had finally gotten dressed just as Hayley and Hope came into the room. Hayley had brought Hope into the room too because she knows how much Elena grew fond over her. Not to mention that Klaus had told her that Elena is actually training to fight in order to protect their daughter and that means everything to her.

Hayley had gave her Hope in order for her to calm down and relax, which it did work. Elena focus on her breathing and finally stopped panicking. "Thank you guys." She says smiling at them now. They smile back at her, "You're welcome." They replied back softly still comforting her. Elena had eventually went to sleep after a little while, so Hayley took Hope from her then left the room. Klaus laid down next to her and starts stroking her hair. "Luv, I promise you, soon we will go after the Salvatores. You will not have to deal with them anymore." He says in a serious angry tone.

The Mikaelson, Hayley and Elena all woke up to a loud noise, they go downstairs to find a woman there with Hope in her arms. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY FUCKING DAUGHTER!!" Hayley and Klaus scream. Mary Smith smirked at them and then cast a spell on them too. "This thing is an abomination." She spats at them in a disgusting tone while holding up Hope.

They all tried fighting back but Mary was stronger than them even Freya herself. Elena had went to another room to called Marcel and told him what happened and to come quick. Marcel didn't need to think twice about it, he told the rest of his vampire and Davina to follow him. Elena came down and started to distract Mary until Marcel & them come.

"Hi, I'm Elena Gilbert and I just want to say that Hope isn't bad at all. She is actually pretty good and calmed not to mention a literal BABY. With a bunch of training she can learn how to control her power." Elena explained. Mary rolled her eyes at this not believing Elena at all. "And just how would she do that?" She asked back annoyed. Elena thought about it, then came up with something. "Their could be a school for the supernatural, if my guardian Alaric is still alive, he would be happy to build one. Hope and others children like her can learn from a young age how to control everything.

They could learn a lot about the supernatural, starting from the Original themselves all the way to now. Just think about it, it doesn't sound to bad." Elena replied back, the others hearing this loves the idea of this. However, Mary didn't want nothing to do with it, she tried to do something to Elena but somehow Klaus managed to get back up and ran in front of her. Klaus didn't want anything happened to Hope, Elena or any of his family, he is willing to protect all of them.

Just as Mary was about to tried again, Davina and Vincent both cast a spell on her, meanwhile Marcel and the rest of the Vampires helped the siblings. Once Freya got up, she went by Davina and Vincent and the 3 of them killed Mary. Hayley ran to get Hope and immediately starts kissing her forehead and cheek. "Is everyone ok?" Marcel asked, everyone nodded their head yes.

Rebekah went up to Elena, "Elena how did you come up with that idea?" She asked. Elena shrug in response, "Honestly I don't know, I was just trying to distract her until Marcel and everyone came. That had just came to me but it doesn't sound bad though." She replied back. Since the others were confused, Elijah told them about Elena mentioning a school for the supernatural. They all had like that idea too and decided that soon, they will start working on it.

~Mystic Falls: Salvatores~
Stefan had finally found a witch that was willing to help them find Elena, only because she actually believes that Elena was in danger and she wanted to help her. Stefan then had brought her to the house and introduced her to his brother Damon.

The brothers gave her something of Elena, so that she cast the located spell. After she was done, she told them that she was in New Orleans. The brothers gasps at this, the whole time they were thinking she couldn't have gotten far when the entire time she did gone far. They couldn't believe it, well now that they know where she is at, they will be going to get her back.

Stefan thanked the witch then told her to leave which she did. "How could have she went all the way to New Orleans?" Damon asked furiously. He was officially pissed off at this, so was Stefan as well. Then Stefan remembered and realized something, "Damon, isn't the Mikaelson in New Orleans as well?" He asked. Damon shooked his head yes, he (as usual) gotten him something to drink.

"Look here little brother, we have to be smart about this. The Mikaelson might not like Elena but Elijah do and that means because of him, the siblings will protect Elena for him. So, we have to played it cool when we get there and once we do, we will find Elena and bring her back here.

Then we will punish her with the worst punishment of them all. Not to mention because she mess up our days, we will both do it with her at the same time." He explains as he's still drinking. Stefan agreed with all of this and decided to actually follow through his big brother planned. Afterwards, they both started headed to New Orleans. Both of them thinking the same thing which is, 'Elena, we are coming for you and you will be ours again.'