Chapter 4

After Elijah came back with the drinks, they all had calmed down a little bit. Of course they were furious about what Elena went through but they didn't want to scare Elena. "Lena, is that why you don't want to sleep by yourself? You're afraid they might hurt you?" Hayley asked. Elena nodded her head yes, "And because I have nightmares about it. The only time I slept good was with Klaus last night, if I would have slept by myself then I would have had a nightmare."

Elena didn't want to talked about it anymore, so luckily Freya came down just in time. "Elena I found Jeremy, he's alive and is in Denver." Elena was relieved to hear he is still alive. "Should I called him?" She asked everyone. "No, he might called the Salvatores to let them know." Klaus stated, Elena knew he was right. She started thinking about how he could be compel or because she is with the mikaelson, Jeremy might called them to come 'recuse' her.

Elena sigh and thank Freya for letting her know that Jeremy alive then she went upstairs to Klaus room and laid down on his bed. "Poor Elena, it seems like nothing can ever go right with her." Rebekah exclaim feeling bad for her. All of them can't imagine what Elena has to go through. "We have to figure out something. Jeremy is her only alive relative unless Alaric is alive too." Elijah said.

So, they all started thinking about what to do. Meanwhile, Klaus had went to go checked on Elena. "Luv, I promise we will come up with something." He said, stroking her hair as he laid down next to her. Elena started to cuddle with Klaus, who just allowed her too. 'I swear if I ever see those brothers again, I am so ripping them apart and killing them for good. How dare they hurt Elena like that and tooked advantage of her.'

Klaus tried to calmed himself back down, he tried to think about other things like how Elena is trying to learn how to fight in order to protect his daughter. That had definitely worked, he loves Hope so very much and would be devastated if something would to happen to her. Elena woke up and felt someone touching her, then she remembered that Klaus was there and that it is his room too.

She turned to face him, "Klaus, are Hayley and Elijah & Rebekah and Marcel a thing?" She randomly asked chuckling. Klaus laughed at Elena randomly question. "Honestly not yet. As for Marcel and Rebekah, that's my fault. They used to be a thing but me being me, (old me anyway) I didn't like it. But now I hope they get together and my sister find happiness.

However, the only ones that are dating, are Kol and Davina. I don't know when or how but they're together though." Klaus answered honestly as he thinks about his siblings happiness and is now feeling bad that he always had ruin it for them. "At least you change now and is actually going to enjoy them being happy." Elena replied back. Klaus agreed with her at that comment, he has changed a lot and had a huge development.

He won't ruin anything for them nor would he dagger them for no reasons anymore too. As he thinks about this, he believes and start to think that he doesn't deserve happiness himself. He looked at Elena and realized that half of the reason she's depressed is because of him, he tooked everything from her. "Luv, I'm really sorry for everything I did to you. I don't deserve happiness." Klaus admits as he gets up and stares outside the window.

Elena got up and went to stand next to him. "Klaus, I already forgive you. I understand why you did it because you felt lonely. I'm glad you changed though and realized your mistakes. Also, you deserve happiness too, I don't know most about your story but I do know that Mikael is the main reason you are like that. Like I told you they're hurt me in the worse way. My Aunt would have die eventually anyway, so would have anyone else.

Also, even if you didn't used me, the fact that I'm a doppelganger, somebody else probably would have. Not to mention that Stefan had gotten involved with me first because I looked like Katherine." Elena explained to him softly, smoothly and gently touching his hand. Klaus was shocked at Elena, he was in disbelief about how she could say that.

Then he realized what she said about the Salvatore, he knew that she was right. They're worse than him, they are the real monsters like she said they were. "Wow, Elena I-uh thank you. You always give people 2nd chances and I love that about you." He replied back. "Of course, everyone deserves 2nd or more chances. Besides, nobody is perfect." Elena says back as she interlocked their hands together.

Klaus felt something in his stomach as she did that. That feeling that he had earlier with her, he actually ends up blushing too. Elena smirked at she sees Klaus blushing at this. "Is the big bad hybrid actually blushing right now?" She teasingly asked. Klaus rolled his eyes at her and then decided to get her back.

So, he grabbed Elena by the waist and pulled her closer to him. He then put his thumb on her lips and started rubbing it, "Of course luv, when a beautiful and gorgeous woman is right here and is holding my hand, obviously I would blush at that." He replied back smirking at her, as he hears her heartbeat rises up and starts beating fast. Elena then started blushing herself, she looked at him in his eyes.

Once again they are just staring at each other deep into each other eyes. Klaus remove his thumb from her lips and instead lift up her chin. He leaned closer to her, Elena stared to leaned in too. Now they're both inches away from each other, they feel one of another breath. They both close their eyes as they finally kiss each other.

A/N: I will tried to update more chapters tomorrow.