Chapter 5

Elena and Klaus then started making out more passionate aggressively. Their tongues fighting for dominants, which Klaus won. Eventually, Klaus picked her up and put her onto the bed, he then climb onto her as he tooked off his shirt. Klaus sucked onto Elena neck trying to find her sweet spot and once he did Elena moan loudly. "KLAUS!!" She scream out, which Klaus likes so he started sucking harder.

As he started to unbuttoned her pants, Elena stopped. "Wait, I can't. I'm sorry Klaus." She says as she almost starts to cried. "Luv, is because of them?" He asked and Elena nodded her head yes. "I really want to but I just can't right now." She replied back. Klaus then starts to cuddle with her. "Lena, it's ok. I understand and I'm not mad at you. I rather have you tell me that you aren't ready, than to force yourself to do something you don't want to do."

After their almost sex, they decided to just cuddle with each other and talked more about their pasts, well mostly Klaus. He told Elena everything about his and his siblings pasts. "Wow, I can't believe you guys has to through that." Elena feels bad after hearing their stories especially for Rebekah, she knows her and Rebekah are good but still the fact that all Rebekah wanted was a friend and she thought she had one until Elena literally stabbed her in the back.

Elena knows that it isn't really her fault but she still feels bad about it. Eventually, everyone else came inside the room. "We finally came up with a solution to get to Jeremy." Rebekah stated. Elena smile so big, you feel the excitement coming from her. "How?" She asked. "Well, since he doesn't trust us, what about you, Hayley and Marcel all go to Denver to let him know what's going on. Klaus, if you go then stay hidden until it time to go then you can compel him not to tell anybody especially those brothers." Elijah explained.

Elena loves the idea, she hugged and thanks all of them. She couldn't believe she is actually going to her baby brother again. She just hopes he doesn't go after the brothers, then she thought that she would have Klaus also compel him not to do anything to them and just continues focusing on College. "When do we leave?" Klaus asked. "Tomorrow, whatever time you guys want to since it's already dark now anyway." Freya replied back pointing to the window.

Both Klaus and Elena looked outside, they didn't even realize that it was already dark. "Wow, we didn't even know it was dark now." Elena mumble. Kol chuckled at this, "Well how could you guys when you guys were almost busy. Elena when you are ready, can the both of you guys do it somewhere else." He jokingly says as he winks at her then leave the room. Elena started blushing as she realized that they all heard her and Klaus.

Meanwhile Klaus didn't cared. "Oh shut it Kol, you're just mad that I'm so good I made Elena moan my name loudly when you can't even do that with Davina." He clapback playfully. Rebekah, Freya and Elijah are all disgusted at the two brothers actually arguing about this. "Are you two done? We do not need to hear this." Rebekah asked/says as she leave the room.

~The Next Day~

Klaus woke up Elena so that they can eat breakfast than go to her brother. "Luv, remember today you get to see your brother if we hurry up." That immediately woke up her up. "Well, let's go then." She quickly replied back. Klaus laughed at her, "Lena, you have to eat first." He says as he kiss her on the lips. Then both of them head downstairs to eat breakfasts.

Afterwards, they all got dress then Elena, Klaus, Hayley and Marcel all got on Klaus private jet and head off. On the jet, Elena was low-key scared because she do not like flying. Klaus noticed and felt this, so he asked if she was alright. She replied back saying everything was fine but Klaus didn't believe her. "Elena, seriously something is wrong with you. What is it?"

Elena sigh as she knew that Klaus wasn't going to give up. "Ok fine, the truth is that I hate flying. It scares me so much." She finally admitted as she hides her embrassment. Klaus just wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him. "It's ok luv, everyone is scared of something. Why don't you just continue to cuddle with me, so that way you can stay calmed." Elena didn't mind that at all.

Hours later they reach their destination. They got off the jet and Elena asked Klaus if he can smell Jeremy scent. Klaus eventually led the three of them to Jeremy but not to close to him. "Ok, I'm going to go into hiding now. Give me the signal for me to come compel him." He says as he vampire speed off. Hayley and Marcel both held onto Elena hands. "It's going to be ok." Marcel comforted her.

Then the three of them went inside his room. Jeremy came out the bathroom when he sees Elena and the others two. "Elena? Is that you?" He asked confused and cautious. Elena went up closer to him and then nodded her head yes. "It's me baby brother. I'm really here right now." She replied back crying now and hugging him which he immediately hugged back.

Jeremy looked at the other two and asked Elena who are they. "They are Marcel and Hayley, my new friends from New Orleans. They came with me, so that I can talk to you." Elena explained. Both Marcel and Hayley then went outside the dorm, so that the siblings can have their alone time with each other, even if they will still be able to hear them anyway. "Where the hell have you been? Me, Bonnie and Caroline have been looking for you." He asked upset.

Elena gasps at the mentions of Bonnie and Caroline. "Are they still alive too?" She asked with hope in her eyes. Jeremy replied back that they are and that they are actually there too. The three of them all decided to stay together, not wanting to lose each other like they lost Elena. "Listen to me carefully, you can not tell Stefan and Damon this. You can tell Bonnie and Carlione but that's it NOBODY else. I was held capture by the brothers.

They enslaved me, they torture me and did other things to me. When the both of them left, that's when I escape and went to New Orleans. I'm staying with Hayley right now, she is actually helping me as well as Marcel too. The Salvatores did those things to me all because I didn't choose them. But I'm safe for now, which is why we decided to do this instead of me calling you or me coming here by myself." She explains as she starts crying again. Jeremy starts to cried too, upset at the Salvatores for hurting his sister.

"We can still talk to each other, Marcel friend Davina, who is a witch, made a phone that can't be trace by anything. Also, my voice will be different on the phone so in case anyone is listening, they won't recognize my voice at all." She explained then gave him the other phone. They then started talking about how things were when she 'disappeared'. Once they were done, Elena gave the two the signal who then gave it to Klaus.

Klaus came in and compelled him, not to tell anyone both Bonnie and Caroline, not to go after the brothers and lastly to not remember that he himself wad there. Once he finish, the four started headed back to New Orleans. Elena was happy to know that not only her brother but also her friends are alive and doing ok. Well kinda ok, she is happy that they all decided to stay friends with each others and not to leave one another and for that she couldn't have been more grateful.