Chapter 10

At Vegas realm..

Vegas pov..

Vegas is standing at the balcony while thinking about Porsche.. Thankhun come towards Vegas and ask.. 'Are you ok Vegas?' Vegas nod slowly and reply back.. 'Im just thinking about Porsche.. I just wonder what is he doing right now.. I really miss him phi..' Pol suddenly come towards them and say.. 'Vegas.. Odin is here.. He come here with someone.. He is already waiting for you..' Vegas frown and go back inside and see Odin with someone.. Vegas then ask.. 'Lord Odin? What are you doing here?' Kim, Pol, Thankun and Vegas stare at him.. Odin smile and reply back.. 'Im here to visit.. Is it a sin?' Thankun then noticed Porsche but still aren't sure who is that person is and ask.. 'Well.. Mind to tell us who is your new friend?' Porsche step forward and take off the cloak and say... 'Hello everyone.. This is me.. Porsche Kittisawat krub..' Everyone feels shock as they see Porsche's blue eyes.. Vegas come towards Porsche and pull Porsche to him and look at him deeply.. Porsche kiss Vegas's lips softly and say.. 'Im still Porsche.. Don't worry na krub..' Pol touch Porsche shoulder and gasp then say..'Godness Porsche.. Your skin is cold like an ice..

Odin look at Porsche and smile a little and say..' Actually.. Im the one who changed Porsche into a vampire...Show your arm to them Porsche..'Porsche then show his arm and say..' This is it guys.. 'Pol look at Porsche' s arm and say.. 'Porsche really have a similar symbol with us..' Thankun nod in respond and say.. 'Of course he is Pol..' Vegas smile at Porsche and kiss Porsche's forehead gently and reply back.. 'What is our next plan Lord Odin?' Kim then say.. 'We should go to Kinn' s realm and have a war with him.. I can't wait to slay him into pieces and watch him burn and turn him into ashes.. Odin shake his head and sigh heavily then reply back.. 'Kim.. Please control your temper.. We must plan everything before we do something.. Or else we will die.. Kinn' s allies are stronger than us.. 'Pol then reply back..' We must start our training now.. All of us have our own power.. Maybe we can use it as a defence.. 'Porsche then look at Thankhun and ask..' What is your power phi Thankun? 'Thankun chuckle and ask back..' Should I show it to you Porsche? 'Thankun then touch Vegas' s neck and start to appear the electricity through his palm..Vegas yell in pain and say.. 'Gosh! Its damn hurt!' Vegas push Thankun's hand away from his neck and roll his eyes.. Porsche quickly check on Vegas and ask with a worry tone.. 'Are you ok hmm? Phi.. Why are you doing that?'

Thankhun then reply back.. 'Well.. That is my power Porsche.. I have an electricity run through my palm..' Pol also show his power to Porsche by using his strength.. Porsche feel amaze and say.. 'Wow.. Pol.. Look at those biceps..' Vegas close his eyes and try to focus on something.. Odin then ask.. 'Vegas.. Whats wrong?' Everyone turn their gaze on Vegas while look at him with a nervous expression.. Vegas open his eyes and reply back.. 'Kinn already make a move.. We need to be prepared.. Kinn will bring his army to attack all of us..' Thankun nod and say.. 'Lets start training..' All of them start training with their own pair except for Kim.. Kim then walk towards Odin and say.. 'Lord Odin.. May I speak with you for a few minutes?' Kim pull Odin and ask.. 'Why you need to drag Porsche into this matter? Porsche is just a human Odin.. And he have nothing to do with this matter..'

Odin pat Kim's shoulder and reply back.. 'I didn't have any other option Kim.. If we want to defeat Kinn' s army.. We need a newborn vampire to  kill them.. Porsche's power is stronger than us.. Since you already joined with a wolf pack.. I hope you will ask a help from them.. You also have a great skill as a wolf Kim.. Your fatal bite can kill them as well.. Plus, vampire natural enemies is wolf'.. Kim then look at Porsche from the other side and starts to feel worry and anxious.. Odin smile and ask.. 'You love Porsche am I right Kim Kimhan?' Kim nod slowly in respond and say.. 'I just want to keep Porsche' s safe Odin.. Thats all matters to me.. 'Odin then say..' Porsche is safe because of Vegas is with him.. Let them training Kim.. You should go back and tell the others about Kinn's plan.. I will keep eye on them.. 'Kim nod and dissappear..

Thankhun sigh as he noticed Kim already gone and walk towards Odin.. Thankhun then say..' Lord Odin.. Are you sure about this? You put Porsche into this matter and his life will be in danger even he is a newborn vampire.. 'Pol overhear their conversation and communicate with Vegas and say..' Ai Vegas.. I think you should talk to Lord Odin.. This is about Porsche.. I will keep eye on Porsche.. 'Vegas look at Porsche and say..' Our training will stop here now sweetheart.. I need to talk to Odin and phi Thankun... Stay here with Pol.. I will be right back.. 'Vegas kiss Porsche' s lips softly and stroke his head then walk towards Thankhun and Odin then say... 'Lets go to my chamber.. I need to speak with you both..' Vegas grab both of them and teleport to his chamber.. Meanwhile Porsche sit down with Pol and ask... 'Whats going on actually Pol? Did I do something wrong?' Pol smile at Porsche and say.. 'No Porsche.. Of course you didn't.. Kim and phi Thankun really worry about you.. Especially you are a newborn vampire.. And.. Your power is stronger than us.. Maybe you won't feel anything Porsche.. But you will able to use your power later.. You will found out about your power later..' Suddenly.. Another 2 vampire appear in front of Porsche and Pol.. Porsche is about to get up then frown as he see Pol bow his head to both of them.. Pol then say..' Heidi.. Daniela.. Welcome to King Vegas's realm.. And.. I would like to introduce you both to our newest member.. Porsche Pachara Kittisawat..' Heidi and Daniela give Porsche a hug and look at him with a smile.. Porsche then bow his head and say.. 'H.. Hello..Im.. P.. Porsche krub..' Daniela chuckle and reply back.. 'You don't have to afraid of us Porsche.. We are here to help you to discover about your power..' Heidi frown and ask.. 'Pol..where is others? Why this realm are so quiet?' Pol then reply back.. 'Well.. Vegas and Phi Thankun is having a serious conversation with Lord Odin..' Daniela feel shock and ask.. 'Odin? What the hell is he doing here?' Heidi communicate with Daniela and say.. 'Dan.. Please control your temper..'

Porsche turn his gaze as he see Vegas, Thankhun and Odin come towards them.. Heidi then ask.. 'What's up Odin?' Odin smile at them and say.. 'Well.. As you can see..' Daniela then ask as well.. 'What are you guys talking about? I know this is about Porsche.. And as for Vegas.. Do not let Kinn' s army do anything to Porsche.. Got it dude? 'Vegas sigh and say..' What are you both doing here? 'Heidi then reply back...' Daniela shared a vision with me that Porsche will be joining you in battle with Kinn's army.. We are here to train Porsche with his power... Porsche also need a time to practice.. 'Porsche nod in respond and say..' We should practice now.. Im ready.. '