Chapter 5

Pov..

Kim and Porsche finally arrives at the lake.. Porsche frown and ask.. 'Kim.. What are we doing here?' Kim smile and say.. 'Come on Porsche.. I just want you to feel relax ok?' Kim then hold Porsche's hand and take him to the lake and say.. 'Get into that small boat Porsche.. Be careful..' Porsche get into the boat slowly and sit down.. Kim also get into the boat and sit in front of Porsche...Porsche then hold on the boat and say.. 'You can start rowing now Kim.. But.. Please do it slowly na krub..' Kim chuckle and start to rowing the boat slowly.. As Kim rowing the boat.. Porsche suddenly remember about Vegas.. Kim then ask.. 'What are you thinking about?' Porsche shake his head gently and reply back.. 'Nothing Kim.. Maybe Im just tired.. Thats all..' Porsche then speak in his heart.. 'Why do I need to think about Vegas all of a sudden? Im with Kim right now.. not Vegas..' Kim look at Porsche for a few minutes and say.. 'You don't have to lie to me Porsche..' Porsche then reply back.. 'Am I that easy to read Kim?'

Kim then reply back.. 'Well.. If you want to see Vegas.. I can take you to see him..' Porsche sigh heavily and say.. 'My life started to change since I met him Kim.. I don't know how to describe it.. But this is how I feel right now..' Kim smile at Porsche and say.. 'Come on Porsche.. I will take you to Vegas' s realm now.. 'Porsche nod and get out from the boat and teleport with Kim...

At Vegas realm..

Vegas pov..

Vegas is standing at the balcony while day dreaming.. Thankun come towards Vegas and say..' If you miss Porsche.. You should go to human world and visit him.. 'Vegas then reply back..' I can't do that anymore Phi... Porsche hate me remember? 'Suddenly' Pol and Arm come towards Thankun and Vegas then say.. 'We can smell a presence of a wolf..' Vegas quickly turn around and ask back' Is it Kim? What is he doing here? 'Pol then reply back..' Kim is here with Porsche.. I think it will be better if you go and check it.. 'Vegas is about to leave but stop as he see Kim and Porsche.. Vegas quickly run towards Porsche and give him a tight hug and say..' Porsche.. you didn't have any idea how much do I miss you.. 'Vegas cupping Porsche's cheeks and kiss his forehead gently.. Kim then communicate with Pol and say..' I need to leave now.. 'Pol, Arm and Thankun dissappear while Vegas remain to stay in his kingdom with Porsche.. Porsche then say..' Well.. I didn't go to work today because I didn't want to see you.. Kim decided to take me to the lake.. He rowed the boat just now.. Suddenly.. I remember you.. Thats why Kim brought me here.. Please don't hurt Kim na krub..' Vegas hug Porsche and say..' I have no reason to hurt Kim unless he do something to you Porsche.. 'Vegas hold Porsche hands and take him to the balcony.. Both of them stand at the balcony while enjoying the view.. Porsche then ask..' Now.. What will happen to us Vegas? Im afraid Kinn will come and kill all of us.. 'Vegas put his hands around Porsche's waist and say..'Im here with you Porsche.. Im not going to let Kinn and his minions hurt you and your family..' Porsche breath out of relieve as he hears those words from Vegas.. Porsche then look into Vegas's red eyes for a few minutes.. Vegas frown and ask.. 'Is there anything on my face Porsche? Why are you looking at me like that hmm?' Vegas stroke Porsche's cheek gently and pull Porsche close to him.. Porsche then answers back.. 'You are beautiful Vegas...'Vegas blink his eyes twice and smile softly at Porsche then ask him with a tease..' Well.. Since when you are in love with me? '

Porsche feel his cheek turn into red and clear his throat then reply back..' I.. I didn't say that Im in love with you.. 'Porsche try to escape from Vegas's embrace but fail as Vegas suddenly carry Porsche and take him to Vegas' s chamber.. Vegas look at Porsche and ask.. 'What do you think about this chamber hmm? Do you like it?'

Porsche look around and feel amaze for a while then reply back

Porsche look around and feel amaze for a while then reply back.. 'Its really beautiful...' Vegas put Porsche on the bed slowly and kiss Porsche's lips softly and say.. 'Don't worry Porsche.. No matter what happens, we will always be together.. I promise I will take care of you and your family..' Porsche then pull Vegas to sit beside him and say.. 'Vegas.. To be honest.. I feel very awkward right now..' Vegas chuckle at Porsche and say.. 'I won't do anything to you until you give me a permission to do so..' Porsche kiss Vegas's lips softly and ask.. 'What about now?' Vegas kiss Porsche's forehead and say.. 'You need to rest Porsche.. Come here..' Vegas then help Porsche to lay down on the bed and say.. 'I need to go and check on my brothers.. I will be right back..' Vegas is about to get up but got pull by Porsche again.. Porsche then say.. 'Please stay here Vegas.. Please don't leave me alone..' Vegas then lay down beside Porsche and start humming a lullaby.. Porsche hug Vegas and fall asleep..

Meanwhile in the forest..

Thankhun, Arm and Pol along with Kim are chasing after Nodt and Ken.. Kim than curse and say..' Fuck it! They are too fast! Arm and Pol split up and try to look for them.. Thankun then communicate with Kim and say..' You should go back before Kinn kill you Kim.. You also my brother na krub.. I can't lose you now.. 'Kim then communicate back with Thankun and say..' I never give up when it comes to this phi... I also have a someone that I need to protect.. You know well who is that person is'.. Kim then leave Thankun all alone in the forest.. Arm and Pol return then noticed that Kim is gone.. Pol then ask.. 'What happen?' Thankun sigh in respond and ask.. Did you found anything? Where are those bastards? 'Arm shake his head and reply back..' Maybe they already return to Kinn's realm.. Come on.. We need to go back now.. 'Thankun then say..' Porsche is sleeping in Vegas's chamber Arm.. Let them be.. 'Arm roll his eyes and say..' Im thirsty.. Pol.. Let's hunt something to relieve our thirsty.. 'Pol shake his head and follow Arm.. Thankhun sigh once again and return to Vegas' s kingdom..