chapter 6

Today is Yugant And Diksha's marriage everyone is very busy in preparation, Shiv had mixed emotions this is his real daughter place his wife always want Yugant to get married with their daughter.

Shiv POV

Today again I giving my princess place to Diksha, I'm really ashamed on my deeds because of me she left us everyone say that she is dead because we found a dead body just her age in the burnt state near a old roadside hotel, that day was most horrible day in my life but I don't believe that my princess is no more , that's the day when Vidhan broke his all relation with me and his parents she stop calling me dad he stop talking to us he never smile after that. Rudra is trying to ask forgiveness from Vidhan but Vidhan behave like be don't exist, but after sometime we stop making efforts.
He always tell me that I'm and Diksha is only reason for her disappearance , I don't know why he hate Diksha that much she is also my daughter not by blood but by heart, the day he comeback from London he told me that Diksha is lying she making us fool by her innocence according to him princess didn't do anything with Diksha but doctor himself told me that princess mental health is not good she need therapy that's what Diksha was trying to make her understand her. But she left us with so many guilt and regret.

End of Shiv's POV

In Diksha's room

Beauticians are doing Diksha's makeup she in type something in her phone after sometime a smirk appear on her face , beauticians left after doing her makeup now Diksha is walking in room with a tensed face she got a notification, after reading the message she pack her clothes in suitcase one some clothes not any documents or makeup she messed up her room and come to balcony she found stairs there she know who did she left from there she broke her some bangles on backside door and leave her earing and mangteeka too.

After sometime barat reach outside and Preeti perform some ritual then they come inside they are performing some more rituals, Yugant eyes romed here and there then fall on Aadya who is standing with Ruhi and Rishab
(Aadya is in black lengha and Ruhi is in red both are looking stunning.)

                       Aadya's look

                       Aadya's look

                       Ruhani's look

                       Ruhani's look

Yugant eyes fell on her he frozed on her she is looking she looking very beautiful, but he saw something what he don't like he fisted his hands when he saw Rishab touching her actually he is helping her with her earing, and she is smiling .

Ruhi is looking for Siddhi when she didn't find her she left Aadya and Rishab , she was walking when Vidhan pulled her to him making her gasp.

Ruhi- Vidhan ji what are you doing?

Vidhan- just looking at you....... Ruhi blushed at his statement

Ruhi- leave me Vidhan ji what if someone saw us like that?

Vidhan- so what?

Ruhi- they will think that I'm seducing the eldest heir of Chaudhari's........she have no idea why she said that but her sentence made him very angry.

Vidhan- is that problem then I leave everything for you, we'll leave in our house you Mr and Pari isn't it good........ believe me when he said it he meant it.

Ruhi- you have to live in small house, you have to do works your own .

Vidhan- so what?

Rudra- so what Bhai.

Both Ruhi and Vidhan flinch at cause of his sudden voice she removed Vidhan's hand from her waist.

Vidhan- what are you doing here? ........without any emotions. It's surprise Ruhi just before some seconds he is talking with so soft manner now he is behaving like this

Rudra- just searching for my bhabhi.

Ruhi- siddhi is not here she with Deepthi.

Rudra- not she I'm searching for you my soon to be bhabhi.

Ruhi and Vidhan both are shocked how he got to know.

Deepthi come running to them she is panting she is looking tensed.

Rudra- Deepthi you should not in this state (she is two months pregnant) why are you running.

Deepthi- Rudra di... dikshu someone kidnapped her.

Rudra/vidhan/Ruhi - WHAT