One Shot

(BRO I'M GOOD AT MAKING ONE SHOTS. WHAT)

Rei dashed out of his room and saw Michael sitting on one of the couch

"Fuck, fuck.. Where is it.." Rei blinked and made eye contact with Michael.. Rei coughs. "Uhh.. Michael? Why are you here?" Rei asked. "Remember its a shared dorm room. Duh" Michael rolled his eyes. "Ohh.. Right.." Rei was immediately dumbfounded. "So why were you shouting earlier?" Michael raised his eyebrows. "I can't find my wallet" Rei sat down beside him, Michael then laughs. "Your wallet? That's unbelievable" Rei sighs. "Besides, why are you even here?" Michael stops laughing and smirked. "Remember when you said I was gay?" Rei nods. "Yes I totally remember. What is that question about?"

"Well, just wanted to ask if you're gay also" Michael cunningly smiles. "Well I'm bi. Is that all?" Rei raised an eyebrow. "So theres a possibility you like me, Rei. Thought of that?" Michael said in a suggestive tone. "Nah. I just shipped you with the others. Aka Ness and Yoichi" Rei snickers. "WHA-" Michael was shocked. "Yup. You heard me Michael" Rei puts his hand on Michael's shoulder and grins. "Wha- why?" Michael looked dumbfounded. "Because I saw some ✨chemistry✨ between you and Yoichi has that enemies to lovers troupe, to Ness he's obviously obsessed about you" Rei laughs. "No, I'm not attracted to men Rei" Michael was a bit annoyed. "Well, yes you are" Rei poked Michael's cheeks. "No I'm not" Michael sighs and pauses. "What are you thinking about?" Rei tilted his head. "Hmm.. Are you ticklish?" Michael asked. "Me? No. Are you?" Rei grins and tickles Michael.

"Wha- HAHAHAHAH pant stop.. Hha.. Ha.. HAHAHAHAHHAHAA" Michael said, a red hue covering his face. "No~" Rei said while tickling him even more. "HAHAHAH.. Rei.. Stop.. Hahaha
HAHAHAhaha" Michael tried to push Rei away. "Why? Nope" Rei's grin grew bigger as he tickled Michael more. "Even if I beg? HAHhaha..." Michael looked at Rei with puppy eyes. "Yup. I won't stop. Hehhe" Rei pushed Michael down, making him on top of Michael. "Hehe. Now you're under my control!" Rei giggled and continued on tickling Michael. "HAHAHAH.. Please stop Rei.. Ahahah I pant can't take it.. pant"