Random Idea Bomb

"What the fuck- Why am I even invited?!" Rei grumbled and got of of his car to walk over the three guys, he then forced a smile. "Hi guys.. Whats with this beach party? And why is it on my family's resort?" Rei looked a bit annoyed but kept his composure. "Well, I just thought it would be nice if the party was hosted at your resort" Michael looked at Rei, while the two boys fought over nonsense.

"Gosh

"Gosh.." Rei rubbed his temples. "Have fun! Its just a beach party thats all~"Michael snickered. The raven haired guy Isagi then saw Rei and waved at him." "REI?! Is that you?!" Isagi said with such enthusiasm, Michael just rolled his eyes. "No. It isn't" Rei said sarcastically. "Obviously its me dumbass" Rei answered again. "Still with your sarcastic replies Rei" Isagi hugged Rei while smiling with glee. "Yeah, yeah" Rei reluctantly hugged back. "So are you liking here?" Rei asked. Before Isagi could answer Michael interrupted him. "Well, yes. I actually booked the whole resort." Rei's jaw dropped. "What?! The whole resort?! Michael! Why?" Rei sighed. "Why not Schatz?" Michael smirked. "You probably said 'I'm a friend of the owner' then proceed to pull out your black card and you even made the waitresses fall for you" Rei rubbed his temples. "Well, you certainly are right Rei" Michael confessed. "It isn't a sin" The german laughed. "I just saw your post Michael" Rei looked at him and glared, then looked at Ness and smiled. "So Ness, you're the one who told. Michael right?" Rei was a bit annoyed. "Haha.. Yes.. He asked!" Ness retaliated. "sigh Gosh.. Have fun guys. In my resort, I guess"