Chapter San

"We're almost here Rei. I have a question tho, why pick Azure academy out of blue lock?" Alan asked, his hands gripping the steering wheel tightly. "Like, why not? I mean it is the a good school, for rich kids that is" Rei shrugs. "I'm no rich kid, Alan" Rei looked over the window, contemplating. "You're literally the offspring of Hana Aoi and Mori Jin, whats not rich to you?" Alan said felt a bit confused why Rei would say that. "I'm just a normal person, Alan." Rei smiled. "Gosh.. Let me get this straight, you're rich Rei okay?" Alan sighed. "I guess." Rei shrugs.

Rei's pov

"I guess" I shrug while Alan looked at me like I was ridiculous. "We're almost here to Azure" Alan said, while he drove the car entering pass a big gate. "Huh. Never knew Azure academy was that big" I was looking thru the window, met with rows of flowers scattering all over the place. "You don't want to be late Rei. Is your mom going to host a meet and greet with the students like last year?" Alan had already parked the car. "Again?! Alan! I don't want to repeat what happened last year.. Gosh that was a nightmare" I sighed. "Hehe good luck Rei. I wish you the best" Alan snickered. "Uhg.. Why me.." I grumbled. "Because you're the offspring of Hana Aoi" Alan and I said simultaneously. "Yes, yes I know Alan. No need to repeat it again and again" I sighed.

A few hours later.

Rei's pov

I sigh and looked at my phones clock. "Huh.. Time to make a grand entrance since I'm late.. Again"

Meanwhile on the stadium.

Hana Aoi aka Rei's mom.

The host: Pleased to meet every new student in Azure Academy!
I'm your host for today!

Every student below was seated and cheered whenever the host shouted in enthusiasm. While Rei was just taking her time going to the school stadium (idgaf energy fr).

The host: Today you students are going to meet someone special! Guess who~

The host probably enjoyed teasing the students.

Student no. 1: Hint please!

Student no. 2: Uhh.. Is it someone handsome?!

Student no. 3: Please tell me its someone attractive!

Tthe host: Well its a girl a female, someone famous, you know who I'm talking about? Its.. Hana Aoi! Please welcome her to the stage people!

The students were shocked

The students: Hana Aoi?! Wait fr?!

The host: Yup. The one and only Hana Aoi

The host chuckled in amusement and winks.

The host: Here she comes to the stage!

Meanwhile back to Rei, she was just walking until she reached the stadium entrance, she heard the commotion, Rei thought 'What the fuck.. It's noisy.. Wait.. Did I just fucking hear my mom's name? No it isn't possible..' 'Rei mom's not here okay?' Rei tried to calm himself. 'Gosh I don't wanna repeat what happened last time..' He sighs.

Back to the stadium Hana Aoi standed on stage looking over the row of students.

(this is my imagination for Rei's mom hehe😍😍😍 she's my type

(this is my imagination for Rei's mom hehe😍😍😍 she's my type. Credits to the artist)

While wearing this outfit.

(just imagine Hana is standing on stage wearing this specific suit, bruh I'm lazy when it comes to describing)

Hana chuckled. "Hello students, as well as you may know me I'm Hana Aoi. Aka the best female lawyer. I graduated here in Azure and its a pleasure to see the new generation students" She smiles. "As I'm a pass valedictorian I'm very happy to be a Azurian before, as some people don't know I have a offspring. You might not know this"

The crowd was shocked by the revelation, that hot lady has a son/daughter?! I mean she is a 10/10 so yeah it really is unbelievable.

(the host is actually this guy 😝)

(I dunno what to name him tho. Credits to the artist)

The host: Wait ma'am.. You have a child? Uhh I'm sorry did I hear that right?

Hana: "Did I stutter?" She raised an eyebrow.

The host: "No ma'am" He chuckled nervously.

(I'll finish it tomorrow. Bye)