Chapter Quatro

"Its a bit unbelievable that you have a child, thats all ma'am" The host laughed nervously. "Really now.. How?" Hana raised an eyebrow. "Well.. Uhh it umm.. Its.." (Thought: She looks young as heck.. Its really unbelievable.. I need her beauty secret right now) The host was nervous about answering. "Well?" (Hana's Thoughts: I could catfish men if I didn't have Rei.) Hana looked at him with a hint of mischievousness . "Its just unbelievable thats all.. Haha" The host then let out a nervous chuckle.

The crowd was just shocked on the revelation.

"Hmm.. Okay" Hana shrugged, the door then opened revealing Rei.

Rei looked momentarily to his mother. "Am I late?" Hana chuckled and nodded. "Well yes you are late. Very late" He blinks. "Is something gonna happen to me?" Rei asked.

THE CROWD LOOKED AT REI AND BACK TO HANA.

"No. Why do you think so, dear?" Hana asked with an amused expression. "Nothing" Rei answered bluntly, he calmly walked to his seat.

"Well its a pleasure to meet you students" Hana chuckled. "And also to the guy who made the that entrance" She momentarily looks at Rei. "Thats all. May you students have a blessed day" She smiled and got down of the stage.

The crowd was still processing what happened.

"At least they didn't find out I'm the one she's talking about" Rei mumbled until someone approached him, a guy with a blue rose tattoo stemming from his neck, wearing that same smug grin Rei was oh so familiar. "Hallo" The person said with sucha deep german accent. "You need something?" Rei raised an eyebrow. "Nothing. So who might you be? I never saw you around Azure" The person said. "Thats probably because I'm new, obviously." Rei mumbled the last part and looked at the man.

Michael's POV

"I'm Rei Jin. Nice to meet you. Who are you?" Rei asked, trying to sound polite. (Thoughts of the person: A Japanese student huh.. He doesn't recognize me?! The Michael Kaiser?! Thats absurd) "Well, I'm Michael Kaiser" (Thoughts: He must've now recognized my name. Right?!) Rei nodded. "You're German I assume?" He asked, I then smirked. "Thats correct. What made you guess? My accent?" I raised my eyebrow. "Yeah, Its your accent. Your voice is a deep, was is always like that?" He tilted his head. "No actually. When I hit puberty my voice turned deep." I chuckled. "You like guys with deep voices?" I winked. "Maybe" He said with a neutral expression. "So let me introduce you around campus, Liebling" I said with a flirtatious voice.

REI'S POV

"Are students here all flirty and stuff?" I asked. "Well, it depends if I see someone cute. By the way what class are you assigned?" Michael then chuckled. "Uh. I think it was class A-Royal. Whats with the special class names and stuff?" I looked over him, a bit curious. "Oh? I'm not even sure why Schatz. But luckily I'm in the same class" He winked. (My thoughts: Why does this guy keep winking? His eyes are probably dry. Yes! Thats it) "Oh. So were both in Class Royal huh" I looked a bit unimpressed. "Isn't that fun Schatz? You get to spend the whole year being paired up with the Michael Kaiser" He puts his hand on my shoulder and gently squeezes it. "I guess." I shrugged.